Ackermans Is Currently Seeking for Clerk Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Ackermans application Form. The Position Is available in Cape Town, Western Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Ackermans Careers
Position: Clerk Jobs
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Ackermans has an opportunity as Insurance Clerk! Part of the Finance Department, this role will be responsible to administer the full process for insurance and all other administrative functions within the team. Reporting to the Finance Manager: Treasury & Insurance, this role will be based at our Support Centre in Kuils River.
If you’re looking for a great company culture, endless learning & development opportunities and hybrid working environment, click apply today!
- National Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong administration knowledge and ability
- Good knowledge of financial administration and basic accounting principles (debits, credits, journals, reconciliations) and their application (finance systems)
- Computer skills, intermediate to advanced Excel
- Communication skills (verbal and written) – Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team – Attention to detail
- Above average numerical ability
- Deadline driven – Analytical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to deal with large volumes of work
- 2 -3 years’ relevant finance administration experience, including strong reconciliation experience
- Previous experience within a retail business environment
- Administration and Claim Processing by contacting brokers
- Inform stores of insurance documentation requirements
- Finalise claim internally and submit to brokers for oversight
- Prepare insurance journals for expense and aggregate account
- Process Insurance Reconciliations and Accruals
2.Filing and General Administration
- Filing of financial information and documentation in line with statutory and legal requirements
- Assist with document storage arrangements (onsite documentation storage
Fill The Ackermans Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit ackermans.erecruit.co.