Afgri Is Currently Seeking for Receptionist Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Afgri application Form. The Position Is available in Bethal, Mpumalanga the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Afgri Careers
Position: Receptionist Jobs
Location: Bethal, Mpumalanga
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
To perform general administration, reception and switchboard operator duties.
- Grade 12
- 5 years administration and receptionist experience
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Maintain and update employee files at the Branch.
- Process employees’ leave of absence, maintain and update the employee attendance report.
- Process and calculate overtime claims.
- Ensure that new hire documents and resignation documents are timeously processed.
- Ensure timely submission of employee change requests for the updating of personal/banking details.
- Attend to employee and client queries via email, telephone or in-person.
- Screen incoming calls, take messages and/or direct calls to the relevant employee.
- Provide efficient and friendly guest arrival/departure service.
- Attend to and resolve switchboard-related matters.
- Monitor stationery supplies and ensure timeous ordering of depleted stationery stock.
- Ensure that the reception area is neat and tidy at all times.
- Attend to the Branch’s creditor and debtor administration.
- Ensure that the filing of documents is up to date
- Order and distribute employee clothing and PPE
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as directed by the line manager in line with the job profile.
- Administrative Principles
- Computer literate
- Fully Bilingual
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Positive And Motivated
Closing date: 14 November 2023
Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for their interest. The filling of these positions will be aligned to AFGRI’s Employment Equity Policy
Applicants are informed that in order to consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information.
A law, known as the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
In order to give effect to this right, we are under a duty to provide you with a number of details pertaining to the processing of your personal information. These details are housed under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the AFGRI Group website, https://www.agh.co.za/which HR Processing Notice we request you kindly download and read.
Fill The Afgri Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!