Afgri Is Currently Seeking for Technician Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Afgri application Form. The Position Is available in Polokwane, Limpopo the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Afgri Careers
Position: Technician Jobs
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Repair and maintain agricultural and related equipment as a service
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- N2 Qualified Technician
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3 years’ relevant experience
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Perform repairs and maintenance of tractors and equipment
- Build and maintain good customer relationships and ensure that customer queries and complaints are resolved within the prescribed turnaround time
- Update job cards
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure that protective equipment is used as prescribed
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- Valid drivers licence
- Good product knowledge in the repair and maintenance of tractors and equipment
- Good time-keeping abilities
- Communication skills
- AMS Installations
- Willingness to work in hot areas as well as outside locations
- Good time management
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Safety cautious
- Problem analysis
- Focus on quality
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team
- Good customer service and interpersonal behaviour
Closing date: 25 July 2023
Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for their interest. The filling of these positions will be aligned to AFGRI’s Employment Equity Policy
Applicants are informed that in order to consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information.
A law, known as the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
In order to give effect to this right, we are under a duty to provide you with a number of details pertaining to the processing of your personal information. These details are housed under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the AFGRI Group website, https://www.agh.co.za/ which HR Processing Notice we request you kindly download and read.
Fill The Afgri Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit afgri.mcidirecthire.com.