Afgri Is Currently Seeking for Wholegoods Administrator Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Afgri application Form. The Position Is available in Polokwane, Limpopo the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Afgri Careers
Position: Wholegoods Administrator Jobs
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Manage, administer and control Wholegoods stock for AFGRI Equipment
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Grade 12
- An office management diploma or certificate will be advantageous
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3 Years experience in agricultural equipment
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensure constant availability of stock in the branch by placing sundry and stock attachment orders.
- Assist with maintaining stock levels by participating in stock counting and stocktaking.
- Processing of sales and ensuring the accuracy of wholegoods documentation.
- Ensure that wholegoods equipment is licensed and registered.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
- Assist marketers with day-to-day operations.
- Costing and invoicing of Wholegoods.
- Place stock orders and follow up on outstanding orders with suppliers.
- Assist and resolve queries and prices telephonically.
- Complete and forward commission report for processing.
- Compile outstanding order reports and other sales reports.
- Order equipment as per required specifications.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Product Knowledge
- Stock Control
- Verbal and written communication
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Results orientated
- Team player
- Planning and organising
- Stress management
Closing date: 24 July 2023
Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for their interest. The filling of these positions will be aligned to AFGRI’s Employment Equity Policy
Applicants are informed that in order to consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information.
A law, known as the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
In order to give effect to this right, we are under a duty to provide you with a number of details pertaining to the processing of your personal information. These details are housed under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the AFGRI Group website, https://www.agh.co.za/which HR Processing Notice we request you kindly download and read.
Fill The Afgri Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit afgri.mcidirecthire.com.