Anova Health Institute NPC
Anova Health Institute NPC Is Currently Seeking for Data Capturer Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Anova Health Institute NPC application Form. The Position Is available in Giyani, Limpopo the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Anova Health Institute NPC Careers
Position: Data Capturer Jobs
Location: Giyani, Limpopo
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for a skilled Data Capturer to support the Department of Health through direct service at facility level to carry out data-related admin work, capture patient’s files, generate defaulter reports and compile monthly statistics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Capture patient’s information into all database platforms, e.g., Tier.net and other DoH database applications.
- Carry out data quality assessment and audits with close guidance from M&E officer.
- Conduct monthly data validations using prescribed tools on collected data from DHIS, Tier.net and TB modules/ETR.
- Assist facility data capturers in populating run-chats for DIP elements.
- Update tracing outcomes from CHWs and CLO on the defaulter-tracing tool
- Coordinate and collect ad-hoc and routine weekly data from facilities by all Anova team members in the sub district.
Any other tasks as agreed with line manager.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- Grade 12 (Matric).
- Tertiary qualification will be an added advantage.
- Data capturing competency through experience or training.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fast and accurate data capturing skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizing skills.
- Good facilitation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto. Preference will be given to persons with disabilities.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
For more information on Anova visit our website:
Fill The Anova Health Institute NPC Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit anovahealth.simplify.hr.