Anova Health Institute NPC
Anova Health Institute NPC Is Currently Seeking for Procurement Officer Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Anova Health Institute NPC application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Anova Health Institute NPC Careers
Position: Procurement Officer Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to facilitate the request for quotation (RFQ) and request for proposal (RFP) process within Anova to ensure cost effective delivery of goods and services, including the administrative management of procurement activities.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Procure Quality Services and Goods
- Ensure that goods or services are procured from approved suppliers.
- Ensure that suppliers meet deadlines and deliver quality goods and services.
- Receive goods and ensure the correct quality and quantity is delivered.
- Prepare accurate specifications to send to suppliers to source and obtain specific and comparable quotes.
- Assist with facilitation of courier services to ensure goods reach requesters destination.
- Initiate procurement order tracking tools
- Develop and produce quality procurement status reports.
- Create and maintain a contract register
- Develop, implement and review supplier terms and conditions
- Develop a tool to measure and monitor the compliance rate (no of deliveries/defects)
- Ensure pricing consistency and competitiveness
- Establish delivery and payment terms
- Develop and implement an evaluation criteria for goods and services rendered.
Administration and Maintenance of Procurement Processes and Database
- Assist with maintenance of the supplier database and ensuring that all suppliers meet administrative requirements.
- Facilitate preparation of Bid Evaluation Committee (BEC) Packs and coordinate BEC meetings for adjudication and appointment of suppliers.
- Assist with ensuring the workplace is updated with the procurement processes and it’s widely known throughout Anova.
- Assist with maintaining vendor data with up-to-date documentation, including Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) certificates.
- Assist with payments preparation and ensure all necessary documents are attached, and proper cost allocations are done before submitting to finance.
- Ensure signed delivery notes are attached to each payment requests.
- Ensure that all clearing payments backlog in the procurement mailbox are addressed.
Compliance & Audits
- Ensure that appropriate authorisation to procure has been adequately completed in accordance with procurement policy and SOP.
- Keep a record of all procurement related business transactions and align with internal financial requirements.
- Ensure that purchase orders are sent to the vendor only when authorised and approved by Management.
- Provide support in audits by providing required supporting documents and information.
Any other tasks as agreed with line manager.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- National diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or any relevant qualification.
- 3 years experience in procurement, contracts management and contract administration or Finance.
- Knowledge of procurement policies, procedures and mechanisms.
- Good understanding of budgeting, forecasting and cash flows.
- Good knowledge of tendering processes.
- Understanding of risk management principles and project management.
- Knowledge of the functioning of NGO will be an advantage
Skills, competencies, and attributes:
- Computer literate (MS Office, Word, Excel).
- Attention to detail, systematic and thorough
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of financial and procurement systems
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Trustworthy, integrity and unquestionable business ethics
Fill The Anova Health Institute NPC Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!