Aon Corporation Is Currently Seeking for Senior Client Manager Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Aon Corporation application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Aon Corporation Careers
Position: Senior Client Manager Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Aon is in the business of better decisions
- Responsible for leading, developing and improving the day-to-day client relationship
- Ability to present D&O landscape, state of the market and detailed cover review to clients at executive and main board level.
- Responsible for building a “client profile” of risks and needs analysis in respect of the portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for input into the renewal process which includes
- preparing pre-renewal documents
- meeting with clients
- sending renewal notifications
- sending cancellation letters were applicable.
- Preparing quotations according to the binder holder agreement.
- Good understanding and interpretation of financial statements and Annual Reports
- Structure global and local D&O insurance programs to meet client needs
- Responsible for producing client documentation (including policy documents and claims statistics), leading or contributing to renewal meetings and leading or contributing to fee negotiations.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving client satisfaction, retention, revenue and profitability
- Responsible for compliant dealings with clients
- Contributes into the development of new business with either existing or new clients
- Co-ordinates teams of Client Service Advisors (where applicable) to ensure client service standards are met
- Acts as a support to Strategic Account Manager/ Business Manager on larger, more complex accounts
- Responsible for credit control
How this opportunity is different
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferable
- Must be registered as a representative with the FSCA in terms of the FAIS Act
- Must be registered as an associate with the IISA
- Excellent knowledge of policy wordings
- An extensive knowledge of the South short-term insurance markets
- An in-depth strategic knowledge of industry and business strategies and company goals
- Computer literacy with advanced know-how in MS Word and Excel.
Skills and Attributes.
- Skill and confidence to articulate Aon’s proposition and how it differentiates Aon and benefit clients
- Sophisticated analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and abilities
- Well- Developed communication skills
- Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in and with teams.
- Have proven experience in a similar or related role.
Fill The Aon Corporation Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit english-careers-aon.icims.com.