Apex Group Is Currently Seeking for Assistant Manager Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Apex Group application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Apex Group Careers
Position: Assistant Manager Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for managing a client portfolio including all aspects of administration & overseeing the accounting aspects;
- Supervise and mentor a number of junior staff members, some of whom would typically be studying towards professional qualifications;
- Working with the Manager and Director to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of NAVs;\
- Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting of corporate entities to ensure the team complies with all of its accounting and regulatory obligations and requirements including listing requirements and client reporting;
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements; as well as preparation of NAV reporting/accounting
- Act as point of contact with auditors in respect of the planning and coordination of audits and assisting with and running audits for clients;
- Ensuring reporting complies with entity and statutory requirements including local law, relevant GAAP or IFRS and other reporting principals and
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively.
- Professional qualification – CA(S) or equivalent;
- Minimum one year post articles experience;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the fund industry;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines;
- Motivated and driven;
- Fund related accounting experience will be an advantage;
- Private Debt, Capital Markets, Real Assets or Private Equity knowledge will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong Financial Accounting background
Fill The Apex Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit apexgroup.ttcportals.com.