AVBOB Is Currently Seeking for Clerk Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the AVBOB application Form. The Position Is available in Pretoria, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: AVBOB Careers
Position: Clerk Jobs
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
We are looking for a customer orientated individual to join our Stop Orders team. Under the direction of the Head Clerk, you will be responsible for ensuring that all payments received from the institutions are processed accurately, correctly and in a timeous manner as per the schedules received. You will maintain Avbob’s books and to make sure that the policies are kept intact.
You will be working for a company that is over 100 years old with strong values which are customer centric.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Ensure all policy applications are filed accurately, correctly and timeously.
- Reconciliation of monthly premiums received from the institutions.
- Processing of daily correspondence and discrepancy reports.
- Updating all details on policies and correspondence should be sent to the work desk.
- Checking and updating of schedules.
- Handling of telephonic queries.
- Providing statistics and assistance to the senior clerk.
- You should be in possession of a Grade 12 certificate.
- At least 1 – 2 years relevant experience in the insurance industry.
- You should be computer literate (MS Office)
- Good customer service orientated. G
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and figure orientated (reconciliations).
Fill The AVBOB Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!