BHBW South Africa Proprietary Limited
BHBW South Africa Proprietary Limited Is Currently Seeking for Workshop Assistant Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the BHBW South Africa Proprietary Limited application Form. The Position Is available in Bothaville, Free State the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: BHBW South Africa Proprietary Limited Careers
Position: Workshop Assistant Jobs
Location: Bothaville, Free State
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Assist the Technician in performing planned services, repairs and maintenance on Agriculture equipment and components in accordance with supplier standards and customer requirements.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure the most effective use of available time and equipment
- Assist with servicing and supporting all equipment as instructed by the Workshop Manager
- Ensure that all the warranty processes and conditions are adhered to
- Ensure all required information on each job card for each job is properly maintained and that failure analysis and reporting is of a professional standard
- Maintain a safe working environment (according to safety policy and procedures)
- Achieve individual balanced scorecard and KPIs
- Effective self-management and performance ownership
- Adherence to any reasonable instruction
Qualification, Experience and Competencies
- Grade 12 or N3 equivalent within the field
- Experience on working of tractors.
- 3-4 Years in the same or similar position
- Result orientated
- Good communication skills across different work levels
- Strong teamwork and competence
- Ability to multitask
- Customer focused attitude
- Computer literate and basic understanding of tractor software
- Technical knowledge on Agricultural machinery and equipment
- Good product knowledge i.e. Massey Ferguson, Challenger, Fendt John Deere, CASE and New Holland
- Willingness to work overtime and standby.
Fill The BHBW South Africa Proprietary Limited Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!