Bidvest International Logistics
Bidvest International Logistics Is Currently Seeking for Administration Controller Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Bidvest International Logistics application Form. The Position Is available in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Bidvest International Logistics Careers
Position: Administration Controller Jobs
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
To ensure that the management of assets is in accordance with company policy and cashbook / general ledger tasks are processed with due diligence and care, reporting any findings and concerns back to the Assistant Financial Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a Finance role.
- Relevant finance diploma or degree would be beneficial.
- Previous work experience in a Logistics environment would be beneficial.
- General understanding of asset management.
- Strong knowledge of the VAT act.
- Review and obtain approval of capex application and completion of related capex orders.
- Review Capex invoices before processing of payment.
- Vote registers to be maintained and updated.
- Prepare take on forms for processing on the asset register, ensuring correct description, Cost, residual value, depreciation and Wear and tear rates.
- Prepare scrapping and disposals forms for processing on the asset register, ensuring correct disposal values and offers are in line with company requirements.
- Review and obtain approval of scrapings and disposals and ensure valid business reasons are listed and understood.
- Prepare WIPS recon and ensure validity of entries.
- Ensure fixed asset clearing account is cleared monthly.
- Follow up and query resolutions in a proactive manner.
- Perform Support team asset verifications.
CASH BOOK / GENERAL LEDGER
- Reconciliation of the Cash book.
- Preparation of Petty Cash and Main Bank Recons.
- Preparation of selected Balance sheet recons/movement recons and clearing of queries.
- Quality check support services supplier invoices for validity and accuracy.
- Allocation of courier costs to the various facilities.
- Collate and batch all supplier invoices as received for Support Services and follow up accordingly on any related queries.
- Ensure that invoices that are authorised will be paid in accordance to terms, or the last day of the month, if 30 day terms.
- Preparation of expense accruals journal for support services.
- Ensure the Interbranch account is cleared and invoices allocated to the correct departments.
- Preparation of expense claim reallocations where necessary.
- Month end closure – preparation of journals for support services and the balance sheet.
- Claims – Preparation of Insurance Invoices and Cash book Receipts.
- Issuing of Order books to the various facilities as and when required.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the facilities and services offered by the Finance Department and to provide support to facilities where necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of data/reports.
- Perform all related filing/archiving and ensuring that the filing room is kept neat at all times.
- To maintain at all times, the highest standard of professionalism, appearance, and social skills, according to the company policy.
- Attend training as and when required.
- Be available to work overtime if required.
- Assist with Ad hoc projects/ Management / Auditors’ requests as and when required.
- Completion of tasks in accordance with company procedures and highlight any areas of improvement to management.
Fill The Bidvest International Logistics Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!