British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco Is Currently Seeking for Outbound Warehouse Manager Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the British American Tobacco application Form. The Position Is available in Heidelberg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: British American Tobacco Careers
Position: Outbound Warehouse Manager Jobs
Location: Heidelberg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT SOUTH AFRICA IS LOOKING FOR AN OUTBOUND WAREHOUSE MANAGER TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN HEIDELBERG
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Management
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
REPORTS TO: Logistics Compliance Manager
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
To lead the outbound operations warehouse function within the Warehousing department of BAT South Africa (BATSA) in delivering and improving results necessary to achieve the Business objectives and the Compelling Business Need (CBN) through rigorous application of Integrated Work Systems (IWS) tools.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Prepare budget for respective Warehouses and manage all cost in line with budget
- Monitor costs by analyzing cost allocations, identifying discrepancies, and implementing cost saving strategies.
- Perform annual Loss Analysis for site and prepare budget efficiency initiatives for respective Warehouse
- Ensure sufficient resources are in place to achieve daily targets for Warehouse.
- Ensure that all given KPI targets and operations requirements are achieved.
- Implement and maintain an IWS programme including Daily Management Systems for Warehouse activities
- Develop the Warehouse Master/90-Day Plans to address losses and build capability
- Lead execution of 90 Day Plans to eliminate losses using IWS tools
- Ensure SLA conditions are met by 3PL. Examples of SLA conditions include, but are not limited to: Warehouse productivity, Picking and checking accuracy, Warehouse throughput/dispatch, Timekeeping and overtime control.
- Managing 3PL productivity reporting needs to be established accurate and complete and effectively manage stock within the depot.
- Manage EHS/Risk in accordance with protocols to ensure compliance at all times.
- Attend/chair EHS meetings for department (Monthly).
- Carry out Risk assessments for both BAT Staff and Contractors and overseeing that safety is observed in the warehouse.
- Incident management – qualitative reporting and meaningful counter measures.
- Warehouse EHS compliance (First aider, evacuation marshal, fire fighter, etc.).
- Oversee incident investigations.
- Highlight and manage risks; risks identified, level of risks, planned strategy, timeframe for implementing the strategy, resources required, designated people responsible for ensuring the strategy is implemented.
- Ensure adherence to all Excise, Tax and Customs compliance regulations
- Ensure adherence to BAT’s Target Operating Model for warehouse management
- Ensure compliance to SOX requirements
- Ensure FIFO and stock rotation are managed in warehouse
- Adherence to shelf life and storage conditions of all materials in warehouse
- Ensure clear process and adherence for blocked stock
Human Resource management
- Regular performance appraisals for direct reports – monthly incl 3PL.
- Manage discipline in area of responsibility ensuring policies and procedures are always followed.
- Lead recruitment and selection of staff members including 3PL.
- Create a good working culture in warehouse
- Develop total employee involvement and zero loss mentality
- Provide coaching to WH team in the shift DDS meetingS
- Develop and build an effective team
Customer – Service Performance
- Ensure SLAs are adhered to and where there is gaps corrective actions
- are implemented to close the gaps.
- Ensure continuous customer (internal/external) interaction, communication and feedback
- Handle customer complaints and daily query resolution.
Asset and Depot Management
- Annual review and sign off Asset register.
- Responsible for asset transfer and asset take on disposal documentation.
- Oversee housekeeping to ensure the depot is always kept clean and safe.
- Ensure Warehouses and assets are maintained and kept at base condition
- Ensure process and adherence to minimum company and legal requirements are affected on all machinery before operation.
- Ensure maintenance of MHE
- Ensure pre and post inspections and requisite fault reporting are conducted daily.
- Ensure that all MHE meets the respective standards in line with company policy.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (FMCG industry preferred)
- SAP knowledge
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Good communication skills
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
BATSA is an equal opportunity employer who believes in the power of a truly diverse workforce. Preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups as we aim towards achievement of our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging strategy and Employment Equity plan.
For information regarding the way your information is processed by the South African legal entity to which you are applying, please see this Privacy Notice.”
Be vigilant – BAT will never ask a job candidate for money for any reason, including paying for visa, work permits or pre-employment checks. If someone invites you to apply for a BAT role and asks for payment for these types of activities, it is not a legitimate BAT job.
Fill The British American Tobacco Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!