Central University of Technology, Free State
Central University of Technology, Free State Is Currently Seeking for Campus Principal Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Central University of Technology, Free State application Form. The Position Is available in Welkom, Free State the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Central University of Technology, Free State Careers
Position: Campus Principal Jobs
Location: Welkom, Free State
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Campus Principal (P3) Welkom Campus
OFFICE OF THE VICE-CHANCELLOR & PRINCIPAL Welkom Campus Ref 20
Main purpose of the job
The Campus Principal provides overall campus-level leadership and is responsible for directing and managing the execution of the Welkom campus strategy, tactics, and operations. In this regard he/she is accountable to the CUT governance structures, executive, staff, students, and stakeholders in respect of the three-fold mission of the University, namely teaching, research and community engagement
1. Campus strategy, leadership, and management
2. Financial management and reporting
3. Corporate and academic services (operations and people)
4. Stakeholder management
5. Partnerships and revenue generation
Nature of appointment
Five-year Executive Manager performance-based contract
Minimum salary scale
(Total Cost to Company)
Available on request
Note: CUT applies an internal parity model to determine remuneration that complies with the principle of “equal pay for work of equal value”. Accordingly, the preferred candidate may expect an offer that is in line with their qualifications and years of similar experience. Please contact the Recruitment office for more information on the applicable salary scale.
Minimum Qualification/ Knowledge and/or
- A Doctorate Degree
- 5 to 8 years knowledge of and experience in a multi-campus institution.
- Experience in a senior academic leadership role in a higher education institution.
- Demonstrated track record in managing a complex academic and administrative services portfolio, division, or unit.
- Extensive experience in leading and managing an organisation’s academic strategy, administrative, and operations, and organisational performance.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork ability both intra-organizationally and externally.
- Demonstrated experience in visionary, strategic thinking, planning, and operationalizing at an institutional or divisional level.
- Understands the policy, regulatory and development agenda in the higher education sector in South Africa.
- Extensive knowledge of the strategic intent, tactics, and operations of the university’s internal and external environment.
- Understands and operates confidently in diverse organizational settings and sensitively across various cultures.
- Sound strategic, financial, and operational management skills.
- Excellent human relations and people management skills.
Desired Qualification/ Knowledge And/ Or Experience
- A Doctoral degree and a strong research track record.
- 8 to10 years knowledge of and experience in a multi-campus institution
- An individual who demonstrates emotional intelligence, is flexible and change oriented.
- Demonstrated experience in third-stream income generation
- An individual with an elevated level of personal motivation, energy, and enthusiasm.
- An individual who is resilient and able to work effectively under internal and external pressure.
- An ability to hold intellectual, critical conversations as a means of achieving mutually desired goals.
- An individual who demonstrates the ability to mobilise and inspire others towards shared goals.
Fill The Central University of Technology, Free State Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!