Citi Is Currently Seeking for Payments Officer Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Citi application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Citi Careers
Position: Payments Officer Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The Payment Officer is an intermediate level role responsible for ensuring transactions are processed accurately and on time in coordination with the Transaction Services team. This role is within the wider Payment Operations Team which covers domestic and cross border flows end to end. The overall objective is to ensure a robust payment environment where we meet our clients SLA with regards to payment processing and query resolution.
- Oversee daily operations for multiple teams to ensure performance and quality expectations are met
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining workflow standards
- Monitor and research errors to ensure adherence to audit and control policies
- Query Investigation and Resolution
- Support Audit, OCC and regulatory deliverables
- Resolve transaction services issues and use technical expertise/ judgment to conduct complex analysis
- Anticipate and respond to requests for transaction deliverables from internal and external clients and vendors
- Develop and recommend strategic decisions based off in-depth comprehension of how the Cash & Clearing operations team interacts with others business unites in accomplishing objectives
- Assist with providing informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members as required.
- Projects, process mapping and support testing activities
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Risk and Control assessments – MCA
- Support Teller Branch / Embassy Activities
- 2-5 years of experience in a related role within cash and clearing operations Environment
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of cash products
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Effective relationship management skills
- Expert level proficiency in Windows, MS Project, and MS Office Suite
- Experience of work in a process driven environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Transaction Services-
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Fill The Citi Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.