City of Cape Town
City of Cape Town Is Currently Seeking for Senior Professional Officer Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the City of Cape Town application Form. The Position Is available in Cape Town, Western Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: City of Cape Town Careers
Position: Senior Professional Officer Jobs
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
FIN 67/23 Ext
FINANCE Senior Professional Officer
- LLB –Admitted Attorney or Admitted Bar Advocate
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven post experience in a legal
environment dealing with debt collection matters as well as contract
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior position and
- A good understanding of PAIA, PAJA and POPIA, and case law
relating to constitutional and administrative law.
- Interpretation of Statutes and other areas of South African law
applicable to the public sector.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word with advanced Excel
- At least 2 years data analytical experience will be advantageous
- Valid Code B, EB or C drivers licence is required
Key Performance Areas
- Report on trends, customer behaviours and legal debt collection
processes efficiencies and inadequacies, in order to optimise
- Develop procedures and systems that ensure compliance with
strategic direction and optimise debt collection activities, financial
structures and debtor management processes.
- Provide guidance, advice and assistance to the officials within the
Legal Debt Management Processes section, the head and manager
with regards to inefficiencies in processes and policies to improve the
units’ work methods and processes.
- Respond, through the collection of factual information and
conducting the necessary investigation, to complex enquiries and
concerns from general public, attorneys, councillors, Senior
Management and other Departments.
- Responsible for the administrative and financial functionalities of the
handover, defended matters, Indigent debtors, debt review,
administration orders and insolvency processes
- Analyse data pertaining to outstanding debt of the City’s
customers, debt collection and legal activities and possible debt
- Come up with innovative solutions to complex matters to enhance
revenue collection for the City.
Fill The City of Cape Town Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit careers.capetown.gov.za.