Clicks Group Limited
Clicks Group Limited Is Currently Seeking for Assistant Supervisor Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Clicks Group Limited application Form. The Position Is available in Cape Town, Western Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Clicks Group Limited Careers
Position: Assistant Supervisor Jobs
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Supervisor to work within the Finance (Accounts Payable) department of Clicks Group Services. The role will be based at Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Assistant Accountant (Expense Data Capturing Team).
- Allocation of work to the team
- Monitoring the processing of invoices to ensure department KPA and business SLA’s are met.
- Monitoring the output of the team daily.
- Ensuring that all purchase orders are processed within the agreed KPA deadlines.
- Performance management and training of staff in order for the team to deliver the objectives
- Investigate invoice capturing errors.
- Deal with all ER issues professionally and timeously ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and company policy
- Submitting accurate weekly and monthly reports.
- Preparation of documentation to provide support for audit purposes.
- Supervise, organise, control all time and attendance activities
- Testing and sign off of any testing relating to projects directly impacting the team.
- 3 year degree/ diploma in Accounting, Cost and Management or Similar (Essential)
- 2 Years relevant experience in similar position.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Finance background and an understanding of related transactions (advantageous).
- SAP (Essential)
- PC literacy (Microsoft Excel, Outlook)
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with and communicate at all levels.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- High work standards and accounting ethics.
- Ability to follow rules and procedures.
- Communication and report writing skills.
- Management skills.
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to identify and make process improvements
- Ability to multi-task on competing and deadline sensitive priorities
- Ability to cope well under pressure and in conflict situations.
- Strong customer/stakeholder service orientation.
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action.
- Planning, Leading, organising and supervising.
- Setting SMART goals.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives.
Fill The Clicks Group Limited Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!