Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd
Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd Is Currently Seeking for Security Control Room Operator Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd application Form. The Position Is available in Sandton, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd Careers
Position: Security Control Room Operator Jobs
Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
To receive, coordinate and oversee all security control room operations, including the analysis and monitoring of outsourced functions.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Operate and monitor all surveillance systems within the central Security Control Room in an efficient manner and in compliance with standard operating procedures, legislation and best practice.
- Adhere to established protocols, company policies, and standard operating procedures to maintain high levels of security, confidentiality, and compliance.
- Monitor CCTV live feed and report any unusual activity to the Head of Security, the contracted security company and Hospital Management.
- Accurately and diligently screen and analyse alerts and determine those that require further investigation by the onsite security teams.
- Ensure proper reporting of exception reports to the Head of Security for detailed root cause analysis.
- Maintain continuous communication with the contracted security company control room.
- Ensure deep understanding of differing levels of escalation within law enforcement agencies in the event of a security breach (i.e., SAPS, Fire Department, Water and Sanitation Department, Emergency Medical Services).
- Where required coordinate with relevant emergency response personnel.
- Systemic and proactive viewing of CCTV cameras for early detection of anomalies for flagging to relevant Hospital Management.
- Ensure all control room equipment is fully functioning and that video footage is recorded and archived according to CHG security standards.
- Ensure that third party access to CCTV footage is authorised by the Head of Security.
- Ensure that recordable CCTV footage is only provided to third parties authorised by the Head of Security.
- Report equipment failure to Head of Security for maintenance or repairing.
- Maintain a secure system for providing CCTV footage in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Ensure accurate incident reporting by documenting alarm events, time taken to respond by outsourced security services and accuracy of response by security personnel.
- Ensure that access to the Security Control Room is limited to authorised parties permitted by the Head of Security.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 with additional CCTV or Security certification.
- PSIRA Grade A qualification.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar environment.
Fill The Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!