Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Is Currently Seeking for Maintenance Controller Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa application Form. The Position Is available in Phoenix, KwaZulu-Natal the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Careers
Position: Maintenance Controller Jobs
Location: Phoenix, KwaZulu-Natal
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our production department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Maintenance Controller, which is based in Phoenix. The successful candidate will report directly to the Packaging Engineer in Phoenix.The purpose of this role is to ensure the safe guarding of company assets & inventory whilst minimizing risk, fraud and losses through ensuring compliance to stock management and control processes and procedures.
Key Purpose Statement
To ensure that the line is always available for production and then produces at the rated speed and perfect quality with minimal waste through optimum maintenance execution.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Partake in the development of the asset care plan for the packaging plant and providing expert advice.
- Support the implementation of the asset care plan for the Packaging plant, ensuring the MAS’s, PA’s and operational teams have the required technical competencies to execute the plan
- Ensure that asset care competencies are developed in the Packaging Engineering team.
- Ensure that asset care goals are incorporated into the MAS’s team and individual goals
- Support the implementation of the Predictive Maintenance Strategy, including condition monitoring program
- Where required, participate in the OEM SPP Supplier Partnering Programme meetings
- Accountable for the execution of the technical gap plan for the plant
- Ensure audit compliance of asset care program
- Exercise budgetary controls over the asset care requirements
- Support the development of the maintenance budget for the plant
- Responsible for the reliability and uptime of Packaging
- Ensure the execution of maintenance or extended maintenance work
- Lead the Packaging Engineering team in the provision of asset care and engineering support to the shift based production teams.
- Support packaging performance improvement by conducting and leading performance optimisation initiatives.
- Ensure that predictive maintenance techniques are implemented correctly.
- Ensure compliance to maintenance planning and execution of maintenance outage
- Ensure that Maintenance packages are updated and effective and that all Engineering changes are executed
- Confirms availabilty of spares and special tools
- Review plant reliability to ensure equipment is operating optimally and to identify problems or opportunities timeously.
- Take part in maintenance problem solving to ensure that the Packaging Engineering team is applying the correct problem solving techniques.
- Develop and control maintenance cost plans and CAPEX
- Evaluate impact of new plant and equipment, and recommend changes.
- Working understanding of plant operation and associated work instructions and or procedures.
- Analyse plant failure modes and investigate causes for repeat failures to identify and correct root causes.
- Take part in evaluating continuous improvement opportunities identified by the production teams or engineering support.
- Ensure that continuous improvement is built into the MAS’s team goals, and forms part of regular goal review sessions.
Team Leadership and Management
- Lead the MAS’s team in a manner that engenders ownership, empowerment and team interaction.
- Lead the development of MAS’s team goals and ensure these are communicated and understood by team members.
- Entrench a high performance culture by conducting regular Packaging Engineering team goal review sessions and performance reviews.
- Ensure training need analysis are conducted and training plans developed for team members.
- Ensure appropriate competencies are developed in the team, and ensure multi-skilling occurs within the Packaging team which includes evaluation of workmanship of teams.
- Manage Contracted-out maintenance services by ensuring that the service supplied is in strict accordance with supply scheme contract and that of service and product reliability, quality, cost and the service providers’ employee behaviour is acceptable while on site.
Safety and Housekeeping
- Ensure team members apply proper safety and housekeeping procedures, and adhere to all legal requirements when carrying out their tasks.
- Ensure adherence to the appropriate CCBA and legislative policies such as OSH Act on safety and housekeeping.
- Ensure all statutory and mandatory checks are part of the asset care management system, are performed and all documentation completed and recorded.
- Ensure that health, safety and housekeeping get appropriate focus through regular checks and audits, with appropriate monthly or quarterly meetings.
- Where unsafe work practices have been identified, the Maintenance Controller is responsible for correcting
Judgement and decision making
- Agile in thinking and decision making
- Adept at discerning prioritising to simplify complexity.
- Simplifies the decision making process for self and others
- Proven ability to foresee and take action against potential risks to the business or system as a whole
Skills, Experience & Education
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in maintenance of packaging equipment
- Broad based engineering and packaging knowledge as applicable in CCBA
- Previous line management experience an added advantage
- Deep understanding of packaging operations, processes, systems and asset management
- Understanding of project management.
- Good understanding of Safety, Health and Environment which includes sustainable development.
- Finance or budget controlling
- Result and execution driven
- Resilient and energetic
- Customer focused
- Ability to implement effective problem solving.
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Enquiring and analytical thinking ability.
- A self-starter with high energy and a bias for action.
- In-depth knowledge of the processing, utilities and packaging process.
- Ability to effectively manage vendors.
- Ability to implement MES & MIS application systems
- Ability to effectively manage vendors.
Fill The Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit ccba.erecruit.co.