De Beers Group of Companies
De Beers Group of Companies Is Currently Seeking for Artisan Boilermaker Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the De Beers Group of Companies application Form. The Position Is available in Messina, Limpopo the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: De Beers Group of Companies Careers
Position: Artisan Boilermaker Jobs
Location: Messina, Limpopo
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
We’re the world’s leading diamond company, powered by thousands of people around the world, with a mission to support local communities protect our natural environment and shape a brighter future.
As an Artisan Boilermaker you will support the Senior Engineering Foreman appointed in terms of 2.9.2 of the MHSA, Act 29 of 1996. You will need to possess sound technical knowledge (both theory and practical) to o maintain, install and commission the structural components of machinery and equipment to an agreed standard in accordance with the relevant operating procedures and shall provide assurance to the Senior Engineering Foreman that all structural installations comply with the company and departmental standards and specifications.
Our dedication to quality and high performance extends to our workforce, so we seek talented, ambitious people who will thrive in an environment which fosters individuality, inclusivity and creativity. If you like the idea of challenging and stimulating work in a diverse team, we’d like to hear from you.
-Your role will include but not limited to:
- Contribute to a culture of zero harm by adhering to all requirements as laid down by legislation, health, safety, environmental, and security policies and procedures, and by the application of specific instructions to own work area and task completion.
- Perform maintenance work, as required by the maintenance schedule and determine whether any items require repair, total replacement or upgrades.
- Translate requirements into layouts and manufacture of required items and then install items safely and according to specifications using various types of equipment to develop/ construct items e.g., gas torch cutting and welding equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance and condition monitoring of equipment structural components.
This role is in the VUP Engineering department at a CL level reporting to the Senior Engineering Foreman.
-Grade 12 / N3 / Equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification with mathematics and Physical Science
- Trade Certificate: Boilermaker
- Valid EB / Code 8 Drivers License
Role specific experience / knowledge:
- 3 years’ experience as a certified boilermaker within the mining or heavy industrial sectors
- Sound knowledge and experience of Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation and standards applicable to field of work
- Skills to troubleshoot, repair and maintain structural components of all equipment within area of responsibility
- Shaft experience advantageous
- Additional Information
-Computer literacy – MS Office Suite
- Be prepared to work shifts, do standby duties, callouts, and work overtime as per the role requirements
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Successfully obtain a Medical Certificate of Fitness to work underground
- The post is dependent on the successful completion of the Company’s pre-employment protocol such as qualifications’ verification, relevant psychometric assessments, and a clear security clearance
How to Apply
- To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
- Preference will be given to Venetia employees who meet the criteria
- For all internal applicants , you are required to complete an internal application form and attach detailed CV. This form must be accompanied with a signature from your immediate Line Manager and Head of Department, failure to do so will render your application invalid.
Who We Are:
Venetia Mine – South Africa De Beers Group is a company with a rich history and a sparkling future. Since 1888 our experts have searched the world for nature’s most precious gem. Our diamonds bring beauty to the world. But we think they can do so much more. We want our diamonds, and our business, to make life brilliant – for our people, our customers, and the world around us. Venetia Mine is part of De Beers Group Managed Operations Business which integrates mines, operations and support functions in the De Beers Group producer countries of Canada and South Africa to shape a safe, sustainable future for De Beers Group’s people, shareholders, communities and partners.
Safety first is a way of life for us. We are unconditional about the safety, health and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others’ actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect.
By applying for this job, you provide consent that your personal details, including your fingerprints, can be used to conduct background screening where appropriate. For more information, please visit: https://www.angloamerican.com/site-services/applicant-privacy-notice/applicant-privacy-notice-en
Anglo American/ De Beers Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with the relevant regulations. For more information, please visit: https://www.angloamerican.com/site-services/applicant-privacy-notice/applicant-privacy-notice-en
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Fill The De Beers Group of Companies Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit www.debeersgroup.com.