Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Is Currently Seeking for Finance Graduate Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited application Form. The Position Is available in Midrand, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Careers
Position: Finance Graduate Jobs
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Midrand has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Graduate. The candidate will be required to assist with a range of tasks within the finance debtors department and other financial tasks that may be handed to them.
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Diploma or Degree in Financial Accounting related field
- Work through every account type on all age analysis on a monthly basis and act according to each account individual circumstances and keep accurate record thereof as per Dis-Chem standard operating procedure.
- Follow up on workflows that are outstanding.
- Print debtors all age analysis on a monthly basis and keep accurate records thereof.
- Print COD investigation accounts and debtors report on a monthly basis and keep accurate records thereof.
- Perform invoice reduction on invoices that have not been fully received or have price differences.
- Following up on claims from suppliers and warehouse.
- Obtain credit notes for claims from suppliers.
- Correctly process journals when required.
- Prepare creditors reconciliations timeously, ensuring clear reconciling monthly.
- Prepare payment requests accurately with all supporting documentation according to deadlines set.
- File creditor’s documentation accurately and neatly.
- Reconcile high volumes of accounts on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist with data capturing on a daily basis.
- Ensure all amounts loaded for payment have been approved by senior management and signed off.
- Comply with the financial year end standard operating procedures.
- Financial Accounting knowledge.
- Ability to perform basic accounting calculations.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business financial skills.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Self-starter, diligent, accurate, attention to detail.
- Be able to analyse financial reports.
- Be deadline orientated, and have good time management skills.
- 2nd Additional language
Special conditions of employment:
- South African or valid work permit
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record
- Valid Driver’s license and/or reliable transport
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN A MONTH AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
Fill The Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit dischem.simplify.hr.