Discovery Ltd. Is Currently Seeking for Fraud Case Investigator Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Discovery Ltd. application Form. The Position Is available in Sandton, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Discovery Ltd. Careers
Position: Fraud Case Investigator Jobs
Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Collects evidence, analyse and provide accurate findings and conclusions for cases investigated.
- Identifies points of compromise and new fraud risks through investigation process.
- Takes ownership of net fraud figures linked to cases through active management of fraud recoveries.
- Investigates and resolves cases within business service level agreements.
- Builds client awareness on how to avoid similar and other cases in the future and guides the client accordingly.
- Reviews and research evidence/documents to analyse the overall fact pattern of cases and synthesize data into a professional report with recommendations.
- Coordinates and collaborate with all stakeholders in Legal, Forensics and Audit to provide fraud execution strategies and use law enforcement resources for assistance.
- Manages and prioritises a large and varied case load effectively and efficiently to achieve positive results for the bank.
- Assists and participates in developing internal controls and ensuring proactive preventative measures.
- Provides detail and concise reports with recommendations on the allocated cases.
- Investigation (interpretive, witness interview, interrogation) skill set
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and ability to synthesis detail
- Auditing and financial assessment and tracing of assets
- General knowledge of rules of evidence and civil procedure
- Gathering and analysing evidence
- Knowledge within banking industry, financial crime, and criminal justice
- Understanding of Visa and or financial transaction processing within banking sector
- Keeps abreast of new fraud threats impacting the market
- Keeps abreast with regulatory framework
- Fraud risk management expertise
- A bachelor’s degree within forensics, fraud, law, risk management or legal field or
- 1 to 3 years’ experience within a financial crime, fraud, or forensics role or
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a risk management or legal risk role.
- Experience in risk management, legal within a financial or banking environment would be advantageous.
- Experience in a financial crime role of fraud risk role would be advantageous.
- Fraud or Forensics investigation experience.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Fill The Discovery Ltd. Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit careers.discovery.co.za.