Discovery Ltd. Is Currently Seeking for Service Consultant Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Discovery Ltd. application Form. The Position Is available in Sandton, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Discovery Ltd. Careers
Position: Service Consultant Jobs
Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- First contact resolution, whilst providing timeously customer service
- Building, enhancing, and maintaining relationships with Discovery Insure customers
- To deal with queries from dissatisfied customers and difficult situations
- Turn service failures in compliments
- Investigating and reverting back to clients on all Vitality Drive queries
- Maintain a 100% today-work-today (TWT) on escalations and work-pools
- Accurate recording of stats of own work
- Attend weekly meetings and provide input on decisions affecting the Client Servicing Team.
- Assist with servicing queries in our walk-in center
- Liaising with other departments in order to get queries resolved
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to determine service failure trends and recurring problems
- Takes initiative and works under own direction
- Makes quick and clear decisions
- Adapts to team and works well in a team environment
- Easily establishes good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Responds quickly to the needs of customers and colleagues
- Probes for further information for greater understanding of a problem
- Demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system
- Manages time effectively
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity
- Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way
- Works productively in a pressurized environment
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm
- Matric (Essential).
- FAIS Credits – full qualification (Essential).
- RE 5 qualification (Essential).
- Class of business certificate (Essential and/or advantageous)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) certificate (Essential and/or advantageous)
- 2 year’s call centre experience in the short-term insurance industry (Essential).
- 2 year’s client profile and needs analysis in the short-term insurance industry (Essential).
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Fill The Discovery Ltd. Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit careers.discovery.co.za.