Ekurhuleni West TVET College
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Is Currently Seeking for Clerk Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Ekurhuleni West TVET College application Form. The Position Is available in Germiston, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Ekurhuleni West TVET College Careers
Position: Clerk Jobs
Location: Germiston, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
EKURHULENI WEST TVET COLLEGE INVITES QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES TO APPLY FOR THE
FOLLOWING VACANCY TO BE FILLED ACCORDING TO THE CET ACT NO. 16 OF 2006 AS AMENDED.
Support Staff Positions
Supply Chain Management Clerk (Re-Advertisement)
(Those who have previously applied are encouraged to re-apply.)
- EWC 14/2023.
- Matric / Grade 12 Certificate;
- National Diploma or National N Diploma in Transport and Logistics, or Supply Chain will be an added advantage;
- 0 – 1 Year’s experience in Supply Chain Management;
- Drivers Licence will be an added advantage.
- Receive requests to purchase from SCM Head;
- Select and evaluate suppliers according to the SCM policy.
- Administration of tenders, request or receive quotation as per the SCM policy;
- Obtain signatures in line with the Ekurhuleni West TVET College Financial Policy;
- Prepare official orders for approval, placing of orders with suppliers, liaise with suppliers and internal customers;
- Handle queries from suppliers and internal customers, GRV orders upon delivery of goods or services and any other delegated duties.
Applicants are to complete and submit a NEW Z83, effective from 01 January 2021 (those who use the old Z83 form will be disqualified), obtainable from any Public Service Department, or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form. The form must be accompanied by:
- A comprehensive CV with three contactable references and e-mail addresses;
- Original Certified copies of all qualifications (Evaluated by DHET and SAQA, if foreign);
- Original certified academic record / transcript;
- Original certified copy of identity document (front and back, if its a card);
- Original certified copy of valid driver’s license (front and back).
Please send a separate and completed application for each post and include the reference number and position you are applying for.
Shortlisted candidates will go through a vetting process (citizenship, criminal check, verification of qualifications, and credit check).
Applications should be hand delivered to Ekurhuleni West TVET College, Corporate Centre, Cnr Flag and Rose Innes Roads, Germiston 1400.
Please mark the application with the post title and reference number. Closing Date: 03 August 2023 (Thursday).
Communication will only be entered into with short-listed candidates and the successful applicants. Applicants should kindly note that if the notice of appointment has not been received within 60 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
Enquiries relating to the above position: Mr TR Mandiwana (Assistant Director: Human Resources Management, Tel: 011 323 1600.)
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO FILL THE POST.
Fill The Ekurhuleni West TVET College Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit www.ewc.edu.za.