Engen Is Currently Seeking for Costing & Pricing Master Data Manager Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Engen application Form. The Position Is available in Cape Town, Western Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Engen Careers
Position: Costing & Pricing Master Data Manager Jobs
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Who are you
- You are a dynamic leader with good financial acumen.
- You have built a reputation for delivering excellent business results.
- You are an expert at troubleshooting and have a customer centric mindset.
- You are passionate about process improvement.
- You have excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with others.
- You have a reputation to act with integrity and transparency.
What have’ll have done before
- At least 8 years in accounting or supply chain related fields
- NQF Level 7 (Degree or Advance Diploma in Commerce or Engineering)
- Chartered Accountant
- Knowledge in supply accounting and accounting analysis
- Strong understanding of accounting business processes, master data and taxation.
What you will be doing
- Review and approve of monthly costing and pricing SAP updates.
- Drive query resolution with the team in order to support informed management decisions aligned to organisational strategy goals.
- Identify and drive business process improvements, manages costing & pricing initiatives and ensure that policies are up to date to ensure compliance to any regulatory requirements.
- Drive the development of competent working team that will enhance and sustain staff capabilities in achieving high delivery to ensure internalisation of the right leadership and capabilities in executing their job.
- Conduct risk assessment through identifying risks and ensuring mitigation plans are in place, stakeholders are informed & communicated, risks deviations from plan identified & escalated to ensure no disruptions to business operations
Job Segment: Business Process, Engineer, Manager, Management, Engineering
Fill The Engen Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit careers.engenoil.com.