Engen Is Currently Seeking for Crewman Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Engen application Form. The Position Is available in Bloemfontein, Free State the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Engen Careers
Position: Crewman Jobs
Location: Bloemfontein, Free State
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Purpose of the Job
To support the Refuelling Operator and/or Airport Manager to fulfil their role in managing the local airport storage, handling and airport refuelling operations to ensure a cost effective environment and in support of objectives and optimization of profit opportunities.
Who you are:
- You are Work focused, Have the right attitude to work, Positivity and ability to accept changes.
- You are an expert at Executing Instructions – Customer service – Time Management.
- You are passionate about Team Work / Team Player.
- You have excellent Planning, Computer Literacy skills.
- You have a reputation for Delivering on expectations & KPI’s.
- You are detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- You can adapt to any situation and work well under pressure.
- You are recognized as a person of integrity and considered highly reliable and trustworthy.
What you’ll have done before:
- NQF Level 4 – Grade 12.
- Valid code 10/14 Driver’s License.
- 2 years’ experience in Depot/Terminal operations.
- Experience in Administration and Inventory.
- Exciting Challenges you might face in the role.
- Applies knowledge of the Aviation marketplace to advance the organisation’s Customer Satisfaction goal.
- Creates Good impression when dealing with customers.
- Effective Refuelling of products.
- Operate in a safe and effective manner, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide support to the business on all aviation operations while adhering to company procedures, airports company regulations, CAA operating procedures and ICAO operating procedures.
- Ensure that the audit is fully compliant with company policies & procedures.
- Support the alignment with customer and stakeholder policy and procedure.
- Ensure related SLA’s in place and adhered to.
- Work with internal and external customers and stakeholders on service/delivery needs.
- Work with contractors to ensure deliverables are met.
- Provide internal support to the contractors.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Ensure a safe operations environment in line with HSEQ policy guidelines.
- Manage airport operations as per ACSA lease.
- Ensure that the vehicles are serviced and maintained in line with vehicle specifications.
- Ensure that assets are utilised as designed and manage the asset ledger audit.
- Ensure physical maintenance co-ordination and that mandatory maintenance is carried out as per OSH Act and JIG.
- Manage stock movements and ensure everything is accounted for.
- Ensure zero stock losses are investigated, documented, and reported.
- Ensure the no stock-outs or over-stocked situations.
- Maintain optimum inventory levels.
- Ensure that gains and losses are within agreed objectives.
- Provide audit reports.
- Ensure accurate record keeping as per Aviation requirements.
- Provide end of shift administration reports on time.
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Fill The Engen Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!