Engen Is Currently Seeking for Delivery Controller Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Engen application Form. The Position Is available in Mossel Bay, Western Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Engen Careers
Position: Delivery Controller Jobs
Location: Mossel Bay, Western Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Who You Are:
- You are enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- You are able to multitask and work with multiple transactional systems.
- You are passionate about customer service.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You have a reputation for completing tasks timeously and without delays.
What you’ll have done before:
- Grade 12/ Matric
- NQF 5 or 6 (Administration, Logistics or Commerce)
- Graduates are encouraged to apply
- At least 1 year experience in administration functions
- Computer literacy and experience working with MS office suite
- Understanding of Engen policies and standing instructions
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment and navigate ambiguity
- Working knowledge of SAP
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring document management system is up to date and that filing duties are attended to
- Ensure stationery requirements are attended to and costs are reasonable managed
- Ensure proof of payments are documented and forwarded to respective third parties and service providers
- Invoicing as part of Engen Business Transactions
- Processing POD’s
Exciting challenges you might face in the role:
- Application of knowledge related to administration functions to optimise administrative processes.
- Driving compliance by ensuring documentation is filed/uploaded timeously to correct destinations.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks that cover an array of terminal operation.
- Operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
Location: Mossel Bay (Western Cape)
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Fill The Engen Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit engen.co.za.