Engen Is Currently Seeking for Despatch Clerk Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Engen application Form. The Position Is available in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Engen Careers
Position: Despatch Clerk Jobs
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Purpose of the Job
To administer and control the dispatch of Packaged Lubes from DDC to Local and Long-Distance customers, optimize the customer service levels and follow processes to drive down cost to serve to ensure customers are satisfied by delivering OTIF.
Who You Are:
- You can think independently.
- You have leadership skills.
- You can negotiate.
- You can work under pressure.
- You can plan.
- You can write reports.
- You able to work overtime.
- You understand customers’ needs and requirements.
- You are passionate about operations.
- You can deal with queries and solve problems.
What you’ll have done before:
- Grade 12
- Knowledge of warehouse management
- In depth knowledge of dispatch function
- Experience 2-3 years in dispatching role
- Above average computer skills (word, excel, outlook)
- Working knowledge of applicable handling and loading methods of product on trucks.
- Must have operational experience in: SAP
- Working knowledge of supply chain logistics
- Lube product range knowledge
- Understanding of Engen’s internal policies and procedures.
- knowledge Basic of export operations and documentation.
- Basic knowledge of Bulk loading and documentation
Exciting Challenges you might face in the role:
- Effectively understand customers centricity.
- Operate effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear.
What you’ll be doing:
- Dispatch Planning.
- Transport Planning.
- Internal Liaison.
- Inventory Control.
- Customer Support.
- Administrative Support.
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Fill The Engen Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit careers.engenoil.com.