Excellerate Is Currently Seeking for Technical Manager Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Excellerate application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Excellerate Careers
Position: Technical Manager Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Position Reports to : Business Unit Director
Business Unit : Exellerate Facilities ManagementMain Purpose/ Objectives of Role
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the activities of the assigned buildings or client premises in the portfolio.
- Oversees service delivery to client, procures services, handles third party service contracts, and directs maintenance procedures.
- Ensures that all buildings, grounds, and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
- Implements departmental policies and procedures and ensures that all operations are in accordance with established health and safety regulations.
- Ensures that services purchased are of acceptable quality at the least possible cost.
- Keeps Senior Management well informed of area activities and significant problems.
- Trains, directs, and appraises assigned personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assumes responsibility for the planning, development, and implementation of effective facilities and operations management policies, procedures, and planning for the specific client.
- Assists Senior Management in developing short- and long-term goals and plans. Assists with long term budget projections.
- Executes established operational goals and ensures that corporate wide plans are complemented and supported.
- Assists in developing policies and procedures for Client operations. Conducts periodic reviews of existing policies and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective facilities and operations management of Client facilities.
- Coordinates and managers third party service providers and vendors with daily interaction.
- Responds to emergency call outs to ensure best possible up time for the client.
- Day to day running and control of:
- Technical facilities and operations
- High level equipment
- All technical equipment, machinery and client facilities.
- Invoice verification for payments on a daily basis
- within 5 working days after the invoice has moved from admin approval to approve by TM
- Calculates pass through cost to client.
- Conducts periodic inspections of facilities as per the agreed client scope and SLA, assesses problems and needs, and implements improvements in operations as appropriate.
- Coordinates maintenance activities.
- Directs preventive maintenance procedures as appropriate.
- Ensures that client operations are in compliance with established procedures, policies, regulations and codes.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring the efficient and cost-effective administration of client operations.
- Develops and implement safety directives
- Completes financial forecasting duties, and generates and updates schedules for building expenditures.
- Creates safety awareness and trains staff in Health and Safety when so required or applicable. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Ensures compliance with legal regulations. Completes regular OSH inspections and updates monthly reports as appropriate. Ensures that OSHA requirements are effectively implemented.
- Ensures that facilities operations are cost effective, efficient, and within established budget constraints.
- Researches vendors, contractors, and suppliers to ensure that equipment and services are of acceptable quality, competitively priced, and delivered on time.
- Ensures that all maintenance agreements and leases are current.
- Ensures that billing discrepancies are promptly tracked and resolved.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring professional business relations with the client and all suppliers and vendors.
- Works to develop and maintain productive business relations with vendors, suppliers, contractors, etc.
- Acts as a liaison between the Company and external contacts.
- Ensures effective coordination of external services with Company operations.
- Obtains and conveys information as appropriate.
- Promotes goodwill and a positive image of the Company.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained
- Good communication and coordination skills with departments. Assistance is provided as needed.
- Senior Management is appropriately informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Operations personnel are well trained, effective, and efficient. Appropriate supervision and assistance are provided.
- Company and client facilities are well maintained and secure and meet the needs of the Company and client.
- Client operations are efficiently and cost effectively administered.
- Current and future client needs are well planned and budgets are established and maintained.
- Effective business relations exist with vendors, contractors, and trade professionals.
- Timeous and accurate administrative duties
- Effective use of company and system systems
- Compliance to established SLA and SOP
Qualifications and Experience
Education / Certification:
- Technical qualification Refrigeration/Electrical/Mechanical or HVAC is a requirement
- Additional related maintenance and client management training preferred.
- Five or more years of related experience, with at least two or more years of supervisory experience.
- Preferably previous practical Refrigeration/HVAC/Electrical experience
- Excellent understanding of client management procedures.
- Knowledge of budgeting, service contracts, and leasing agreements.
Skills / Abilities
- Computer literate
- Maintenance systems
- MS Office (E-mail, Excel, Word)
- CAFM system experience
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Able to organize, coordinate, and direct team activities.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Able to use all related maintenance equipment and computer applications.
- Able to work well in a team environment and under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- High level of Accuracy
- Good problem-solving skills
- Approachable, Reliable, Assertive
- Adaptable to change
- Strong time management Accuracy
- Must be fluent in English / Afrikaans and a third language (Portuguese) will be of an advantage
- Refrigeration/HVAC/Electrical Qualification and experience
- Must be able to work weekends
- Sober habits
- No Criminal record & clean ITC.
- Driver’s License minimum code EA
- No previous dismissals
Fill The Excellerate Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit cbreexcellerate.simplify.hr.