Fourier Recruitment Is Currently Seeking for Technical Advisor Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Fourier Recruitment application Form. The Position Is available in Potgietersrus, Limpopo the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Fourier Recruitment Careers
Position: Technical Advisor Jobs
Location: Potgietersrus, Limpopo
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Well Know Agriculture Company that specialises in Animal Nutrition Seeks Technical Advisor
- The selling and supporting of Animal Feed range to current and prospective clients
- To achieve monthly & yearly sales budget per customer and 5 level classification
- The building and maintaining of customer relationships.
- To maintain a regular visit schedule with customers and potential customers in order to keep current monthly sales and grow sales with prospects.
- Monitor opposition trends on pricing on a monthly basis
- To add value to the customers – Identify needs and goals from Top 20 clients in each area on a quarterly basis
- To understand and keep abreast of Animal Feed industry news and developments
- To understand the principles of Animal nutrition
- To understand all technical aspects offeed ranges
- To understand the fundamentals of forage production which will include dryland and irrigated pastures as well as other forage crops, where applicable
- To maintain effective communication with customers and in-house personnel
- Writing of quarterly articles
- Monitor the performance of products, to gather production figures from species specific feedlots & supplemented farms on a monthly basis
- To play an active role in study groups & Trade shows.
- To handle the necessary administration and liaison with relevant customers/potential customers and in house personnel.
- Non-conformance reporting (External) and control thereof
- To manage and control outstanding debtors.
- Accurate and on time reports to direct Superior and Product Manager – week reports, monthly sales reports
- Accurate and professional customer reports, in writing to clients after visits
- Compiling of and keeping Animal Feed sector plan up to date – January & August of each year.
- Keeping to deadlines set for projects – these projects are identified as needed and focused on.
- Continually striving to improve through teamwork with other employees all related aspects of the business.
- Using objective measurement, identifying problems within the company and subsequently identifying the “root cause” of problems.
- Ensuring always that corrective actions taken to resolve problems are, ultimately, permanent and preventative.
- Assisting, wherever possible, to ensure that all actions, functions and processes in thebusiness are conducted in a value-added manner.
- Complying, in line with the Policy Document, departmental procedures and practices.
- Ensuring that any subordinates reporting to you are effectively communicated to with regards to their responsibilities and authorities.
- Control of any company expenditure, which may be entrusted to you, in line with the overall company budget.
- To comply with any other work-related instruction which is relayed via a superior and which is deemed to be necessary and reasonable.
- The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be revised from time to time, by agreement, in line with the company’s overall Policy Documents and operational requirements.
- The company expects the employee to carry out his/her duties and responsibilities to the best of their ability and commits itself to empower the employee with the authority to meet these requirements.
B Agric / B.Sc. Agric
3 yr. Agricultural diploma
Possession of a valid code 08/EB driver’s license
Able to obtain SACNASP registration a Professional Natural Scientist
3 Years’ experience in similar role.
Preferably have milling background experience
Experience in selling and marketing
Self-starter and follow-though
Energy, drive, courage and tenacity
Required to work with minimum supervision
Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Ability to meet deadlines
Between 1 – 3 Years
Fill The Fourier Recruitment Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.recruit360.co.za.