H Systems (Pty) Ltd
H Systems (Pty) Ltd. Is Currently Seeking for General worker Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the H Systems (Pty) Ltd. application Form. The Position Is available in Benoni, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: H Systems (Pty) Ltd. Careers
Position: General worker Jobs
Location: Benoni, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The core purpose of the role is to assume responsibility for keeping the buildings in a clean, hygienic, and orderly condition, and assisting with administrative tasks as required.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- SHEQ Integrated Management System control
- Business Continuity
- Perform cleaning duties on a regular basis, as per cleaning schedule.
- Sweeping and washing floors daily.
- Vacuum carpeted areas on a weekly basis.
- Cleaning and stocking canteen and kitchen areas on a regular basis, to ensure a hygienic and clean area.
- Washing dishes daily.
- Ensure all appliances in the canteen and kitchen areas are always kept clean and hygienic (fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and other)
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms daily.
- Washing walls, glass, and doorways on a weekly basis.
- Cleaning of desk spaces daily.
- Removing rubbish from all work areas daily.
- Clean and dust furniture, ledges, light fixtures, and other hard to reach places on a regular basis.
- Ensure the front office area is always clean and tidy.
- Inform the Branch Manager of anything that is broken or not functioning correctly so that the issue is resolved promptly.
- Ensure that the cleaning equipment are kept in a safe working condition.
- Ensure all work areas are kept neat, tidy, and hygienic always.
- Maintain a record of all office supplies and ensure stock requirements are communicated to the admin department for re-ordering.
- Keep inventory of stock.
- Cleaning supplies.
- Complete general administration duties as required by the needs of the branch.
- Archiving of historic documents.
- Accurate and prompt completion of all relevant cleaning checklists upon completion of the work area.
- Data capturing.
- Arrange refreshments for guests, meetings etc.
- Make coffee/tea for personnel as is required.
SHEQ Integrated Management System control
- Ensure adherence to the OHS Act.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves of other persons.
- Co-operate with the employer to enable prescribed duties or requirements to be complied with.
- Carry out any lawful order given and obey the health and safety rules and procedures.
- Report any unsafe or unhealthy situation to the employer.
- Report any incident to the employer.
- Comply with health and safety plans.
- Ensure all the work areas maintains and complies with standards of health and safety, and hygiene always.
- Always maintain a high level of customer service levels standards.
- Responsible to comply with the SHEQ Integrated Management System (SHEQ-IMS) and the maintenance thereof.
- Identify cost saving opportunities and implement cost reduction principles and procedures.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position.
SKILL REQUIREMENT AND KNOWLEDGE
- Familiarity to operate cleaning equipment, such as vacuum cleaners etc.
- A thorough practical knowledge of best practices in housekeeping processes.
- Awareness and understanding of the ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO 14001 Requirements relevant to the processes under control.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, and flexibility.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing.
- Must be able to perform 8 hours of physical work daily.
Fill The H Systems (Pty) Ltd. Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit hsystems.mcidirecthire.com.