H Systems (Pty) Ltd
H Systems (Pty) Ltd Is Currently Seeking for Picker And Packer Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the H Systems (Pty) Ltd application Form. The Position Is available in Benoni, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: H Systems (Pty) Ltd Careers
Position: Picker And Packer Jobs
Location: Benoni, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The core purpose of the role is to ensure the effective picking of goods from the picking list against customer orders and packing of goods onto shelves according to company standards.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Warehouse assistance
- SHEQ Integrated Management System control
- Ensure accurate picking of stock according to picking slip.
- Verify that correct stock was picked.
- Ensure accurate completion of picking slips.
- Indicate name, date, weights, dimensions, and signatures on all picking slips, as required.
- Indicate and communicate any anomalies on the picking slip.
- indicate and communicate any product quantity and color differences on the picking slip.
- Ensure accurate packing of stock into correct areas/bin locations.
- Ensure effective wrapping of the product according to company procedures, to ensure protection of the product.
- Ensure correct stock is submitted to dispatch area.
- Prepare products for shipment or delivery.
- Pack and load products onto vehicles according to company specifications.
- WAREHOUSE ASSISTANCE
- Ensure that all stock is correctly and neatly located, binned, and maintaining a tidy display of the products.
- Perform the loading and unloading of products from vehicles and containers.
- Assist with the receiving of stock as required.
- Accompany drivers on deliveries to provide assistance with offloading or loading products at customer sites.
- Conduct stock counts.
- Perform regular cleaning tasks to maintain a clean, tidy and sanitary warehouse environment.
- sweeping floors.
- dusting surfaces.
- removing debris.
- Assist in another position if there is an operational constraint.
- Assist with driving responsibilities, including driving a company vehicle, if hold a valid driver’s license.
- Comply with all traffic laws and follow safe driving practices while operating a company vehicle.
- Loading and unloading deliveries.
- Maintain accurate records of deliveries and ensure all relevant paperwork is signed and returned.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- SHEQ INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CONTROL
- Ensure adherence to the OHS Act.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves of other persons.
- Co-operate with the employer to enable prescribed duties or requirements to be complied with.
- Carry out any lawful order given and obey the health and safety rules and procedures.
- Report any unsafe or unhealthy situation to the employer.
- Report any incident to the employer.
- Comply with health and safety processes.
- Ensure the warehouse maintains and complies with standards of health and safety, and hygiene always.
- Always maintain high standards of housekeeping.
- Ensure PPE is always worn in the warehouse.
- Participate in any Integrated Management System activities as required.
- Identify and report opportunities for improvement, Non-Conformances, and Incidents in area of responsibility.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Always maintain a high level of customer service levels standards.
- Ensure adherence to the OHS Act.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Ability to do basic numerical calculations.
- Awareness and understanding of the ISO Standard requirements relevant to the position.
- The ability to carefully and accurately pick and pack items, ensuring correct quantities, product quality, and proper packaging.
- The capability to prioritize tasks, work under deadlines, and meet productivity targets while maintaining accuracy.
REQUIREMENTS AS AN ADDED BENEFIT
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license.
- Valid Forklift license.
Fill The H Systems (Pty) Ltd Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!