HotelJobs.co.za Is Currently Seeking for Tehnical Services Manager Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the HotelJobs.co.za application Form. The Position Is available in South Africa the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: HotelJobs.co.za Careers
Position: Tehnical Services Manager Jobs
Location: South Africa
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Hospitality and Outdoor-Apply Today- Technical Services Manager
Requirements of the Position
- A technical or maintenance background
- Project management experience
- A technical Tertiary Degree/Diploma-Essential
- A Health & Safety or environmental qualification Experience working in a remote environment with minimal services provided by the municipality is preferable
- Understanding of High & Low Voltage systems
- Understanding of Sewer treatment plants, water treatment plants and HVAC Systems
- Computer literacy & working knowledge of IT systems
- Extensive technical knowledge and understanding of vehicle services, operations and equipment
- Business, management and strategic acumen
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English Ecological awareness and concern
Responsibilities of the Position (Summary)
- Establish and maintain environmental systems, reduce the carbon footprint, action the environmental audit and manage the waste removal from the property.
- Continuous revising and updating the emergency procedures and ensuring the required staff training and emergency drills take place.
- Assess the major company assets and plan for replacement of identified items over a 3-year period, including GPS mapping of all service lines
- Manage workshop/s and maintenance team
- Be responsible for the effective security of the property, the CCTV system and the porters by managing the relationship between company and surrounding security companies
- Liaison with construction contractors with regard to large projects
- Identify and assist with the setting up of SMME projects
- Provide the maintenance manager and the team with the protocols and training for preventative maintenance and repairs on all MEP, Plant and Building elements a set out in the groups technical data.
- Maintain a strategic view of the company services and assets and budgets for the timeous maintenance and replacement thereof.
- Manage warranties on all Plant and Equipment
- Manage the financial status of all related Budgets to a zero variance result, ensuring efficient cost planning and execution.
- Control budget and manage relationships with suppliers to ensure departmental budget adhered to and all payments made timeously.
- Effective communication with the general manager and lodge management in terms of all maintenance issues.
- Ensuring that the maintenance staff deliver the highest level of service to guests by overseeing the carrying out of their assigned duties effectively and efficiently.
- Monitoring of lodge and staff facilities to a fully functional level of operation and to standards required by company audits.
- Ensure the company operates with an acute environmental awareness.
- Ensure the operation is a safe environment for all its people, staff, guests, suppliers and our communities.
- Ensure the eco-friendly and reliable removal of refuse from all sites, and the management of the refuse removal company, to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Ensure the working order of all IT services, both guest and staff related; the consistent improvement of IT offerings in line with technology.
- The security of the lodges, its guests and staff are at the required high level; the CCTV system is managed daily and any breaches in security are investigated and resolved timeously.
- Participate on the management team, representing the department and providing strategic input.
Package on offer
- Single Accommodation
- Meals while on duty
- $US 2 500- apply below CTC (Based on Experience)
- Staff gratuities
- Excellent company benefits (Flights, medical aid, bonus, work permit etc.)
Fill The HotelJobs.co.za Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit www.hoteljobs.co.za.