IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College
IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Is Currently Seeking for Administrative Assistant Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College application Form. The Position Is available in Midrand, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Careers
Position: Administrative Assistant Jobs
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Financial ManagerVarsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).The IIE Varsity College, Waterfall National Office, Midrand has a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant (Finance).Duties and Responsibilities:
Accounts Payable and Procurement – OPEX and CAPEX
- Preparation and capturing of purchase orders in accounting system (D365) for approval by Head Finance, Campus Head, Financial Manager, Brand Accountant, CFO, Senior Portfolio Team, and MD based on Brand approval framework.
- Purchase order request to be reviewed against policy and quote requirements and returned to requestor if not complete.
- Assistance may be required to be provided to requestor in sourcing quotes.
- Purchase order to be created in D365 within 48 hours of complete requisition being received.
- Ensuring that procurement policies are adhered to for all purchase orders submitted/ captured in accounting system. i.e., required numbers of quotes to be obtained and attached to PO.
- Purchase orders generated on D365 to be created against correct GL account and supplier.
- Issuing of approved purchase order to requestor to submit to supplier within 24 hours of PO approval.
- Follow up required of all purchase orders older than 2 days which have not been approved.
- Extract and submit weekly a list of approved purchases orders older than a week for which a GRV (Goods Received Voucher) has not be processed to Head Finances to follow up on, Head Finance to request and process delivery note from relevant staff member in D365 against PO.
- Follow up with Head Finance weekly to ensure that GRVs are processed timeously and no later than 24 hours following delivery of goods, service being received.
- Administrator to familiarise themselves with updates to policies, procedures and processes and ensure compliance with these.
- Queries to be resolved timeously and not be older than 30 days.
- POs to match quote in terms of amounts.
- Maintenance of creditor listing in D365 as and when required and for specific projects.
- Consolidation and streamlining of creditor listing as and when required and for specific projects.
- Assistance with onboarding and vetting new suppliers.
- Approval of new vendors in D365
- Review of supplier documentation and ensure update documents requested and filed.
- Ensure compliance with POPIA and that privacy agreements in place with relevant suppliers.
- Monthly accruals and ageing check to identify and resolve with Head Finance and National Finance long outstanding creditors, debit balance creditors.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time Management
- Planning and Organising
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum of Matric required
- Certificate/Diploma in Accounting or Bookkeeping as a preference.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-3 years as an Administrator
- Basic understanding of Financial Accounting
- Basic understanding of Management Accounting
- Some knowledge of Audit principles
- Good Microsoft Office skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Understanding of D365
Preference may be given to EE Candidates
Fill The IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!