IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College
IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Is Currently Seeking for Credit Controller Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College application Form. The Position Is available in Midrand, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Careers
Position: Credit Controller Jobs
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Direct Reporting Line
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
The IIE’s Varsity College, Cape Town Campus has a vacancy for a Credit Controller , the position is based in Waterfall National Office (Midrand).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with all campus administrative related activities: (Bank Statements/ Credits/Journals/ Refunds/Billing/Debit Orders/Banking/Bursaries/Cancellations/Transfers/Payment Plans).
- Processing adjustments on D365.
- Attend to additional ad-hoc administrative duties as and when required.
- Attend to queries escalated by the centralised debtors department.
- Accurately processing of weekly banking from the cash office (Credit/Debit).
- Investigation of credit balances.
- Assist with processing of applications for when students.
- Collections on debtor’s accounts as and when required.
- Negotiate and maintain payment arrangements and document Acknowledgement of Debt (sign off by Head: Finance/Debtors manager).
- Ensure required call output target is achieved (20-30 Quality calls daily).
- Place hold on STASY (debtors portal) when accounts are in arrears.
- Informs students in person that they have been suspended from attending classes.
- Compilation of contracts/statements/Account payer’s documentation for handed over files to be sent to pre-legal.
- Changing of account status to pre-legal on STASY (debtor’s portal).
- Attend to queries relating to pre-legal files.
- Accurate processing of daily bank statements.
- Ensure all debit orders returned unpaid from the bank are dealt with immediately. Re-activation of failed debit orders.
- Accurate processing of unallocated payments.
- Processing of debit orders on the Absa banking system (1st/15th/25th) of each month.
- Distribution of payment batches.
- Accurate processing of legal payments on pre-legal accounts (active/bad debt write off’s).
- Identifying payments for other campuses and escalating to Head: Finance to process transfer.
- Accurate processing of card payments.
- Communicates with internal departments as and when required in order to maintain an accurate position on students accounts.
- Attend to walk in account payers/finance queries.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with students/account payers through open and interactive communication.
- Handle account payers complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- Assist with Fresh Desk (VC Assist) as and when required to resolve student/payer queries.
- Resolving queries logged by central team via FQMS (Finance management system).
Quality Management & Reporting
- Senior Credit Controller who in turn will collate and send to Head: Finance and Debtors Manager. This could be weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Quality of work to be reviewed by Senior Credit Controller/Head: Finance (Meeting deadlines, communication (inbound/outbound), allocations, processing of credits, notes on debtors portal, holds on accounts, follows Standard Operating Procedure).
- Maintenance of working file on a daily basis. All fields must be completed accurately in-order for any user to convert into reports.
- Manage query resolutions received from internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Full Function Credit Control
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable/Debit Orders/Bank Statements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external departments.
- Good interpersonal skills/Customer Service driven.
- Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Sound numerical skills.
- Best suited to a friendly, organised person who works accurately and is able to handle pressure.
- Honest, trustworthy and ethical.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to produce basic reports using Microsoft Office.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Minimum of Matric, Credit management/Book keeping/Financial qualification advantageous
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years credit control experience
Preference may be given to EE candidates
Fill The IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!