Intercare Group South Africa
Intercare Group South Africa Is Currently Seeking for Admin Coordinator Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Intercare Group South Africa application Form. The Position Is available in Polokwane, Limpopo the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Intercare Group South Africa Careers
Position: Admin Coordinator Jobs
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Intercare is a dynamic healthcare company focusing on offering value-based healthcare to patients. As ambassadors of the Intercare brand, everything we do is guided by our purpose to make people feel better. Our shared values of People-centred, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Innovation define what we believe and who we are.
The Intercare Polokwane Medical and Dental Centre, situated in Polokwane, Limpopo seeks to recruit an Admin Coordinator. The focus of this position is to provide professional customer service by facilitating the patient administration process.
- Assess billing information and ensure correctness.
- Actively maintain stock management processes.
- Regularly maintain and review GOODX and SWITCH system set-up.
- Manage main receptionist staff members and rostering.
- Ensure maintenance of office equipment.
- Ensure that all accounts are properly followed up.
- Effective problem identification by utilizing the age analysis.
- Daily cash–up control and banking processes.
- Managing of all patient accounts and all functions relating to it.
- Responsible for managing the practice in the absence of the practice manager.
- Grade 12
- A degree or diploma will be advantageous
- 2-3 Years’ experience within office administration environment
- Previous experience within the healthcare industry advantageous
- GoodX system experience will be advantageous
- Computer proficiency (MS Office 365) essential
If your personal purpose is aligned to our purpose and your values fit in with our value system, please apply. We encourage Diversity of Thought, and we welcome people to build and add to our culture.
CLOSING DATE: 01 August 2023
All applications can be submitted on https://intercare.simplify.hr/
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Fill The Intercare Group South Africa Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit primarycare.simplify.hr.