IWG Is Currently Seeking for Virtual Receptionist Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the IWG application Form. The Position Is available in Western Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: IWG Careers
Position: Virtual Receptionist Jobs
Location: Western Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
About the company
IWG has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organizations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. We provide them with choice through our portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
Join us at www.iwgplc.com
The Virtual Receptionist Agent is essentially a receptionist on demand, or virtual support service for our IWG clients.
These clients could have physical office space or contracted service at one of our IWG locations. Many businesses do not need a “dedicated” front desk resource. However, when the phone rings into their business, they need an articulate, professional, warm personality to route their calls. Ultimately, the actions and service provided by the Virtual Receptionist are the catalyst to a great customer interaction on behalf of our clients. We in this instance are a remote extension to their business, and a cost-effective way for them to manage their overhead.
- Handle inbound calls and other methods of communication (e.g. email).
- Work efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures and guidelines, delivering good results against our key performance indicators (customer satisfaction, productivity and deal volume).
- Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- English – Fluent.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional phone demeanour.
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service always.
- High attention to detail.
- Self- starter, independent thinker, with ability to work autonomously once trained.
- Professional communication skills.
Fill The IWG Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!