Letshalo HR Services
Letshalo HR Services Is Currently Seeking for Head of New Business Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Letshalo HR Services application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Letshalo HR Services Careers
Position: Head of New Business Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating the sales department, supporting management, and ensuring sales quotas are reached.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Successfully lead a virtual cross functional team including Marketing, Sales, Sales Enablement to develop and execute the strategic marketing/sales plans for industry segments.
- Building solid relationships with customers, vendors and distributors, as well as sales and marketing teams.
- Utilise strategic, proven sales methodologies to ensure new business opportunities convert into business software sales.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Directing marketing efforts by presenting market research to marketing directors and suggesting strategies to expand market research.
- Assessing marketing and sales as well as supplier and vendor operations and recommending improvements as needed.
- Manage the overall process of required for requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers needs.
- Presenting business or marketing opportunities to company executives and management.
- Prepare sales status reports, including activities, follow-ups, closings, and target adherence.
- Drive the development of the company’s business plans including target accounts, marketing strategy and programs to achieve target revenue growth.
- Lead the development of messaging and positioning for customers, including industry positioning and solutions for existing as well as future industry-specific products/solutions.
- Lead and drive sales campaigns and be a thought leader in the industry and evangelize the value of the company.
- Communication Skills: Must possess exceptional communication skills that are especially important in enabling effective communication between his interactions with potential customers and external partners. The performance of junior personnel will also be highly dependent on the clarity of communication of information and instructions from the Head of New Business, making these skills a must have for the position. Communication skills are also absolutely necessary for the Head of New Business when it comes to drafting reports and making presentations to potential customers, senior sales management, stakeholders, or external partners. He must be able to tailor messages in relation to the audience at hand and to present even the most complex messages in clear, simple, digestible, and convincing terms. These skills must be excellent in both written and verbal form.
- Analytical Skills: Must also have a keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled without standing planning and analytical capabilities. The candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of the businesss product as well as standard strategic, analytical, and marketing concepts.
- Interpersonal Skills: Need to possess certain interpersonal skills that will encourage openness and trust both internally and externally. He will be self-motivated, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable to business growth fluctuations, work comfortably and effortlessly in group settings, be a persuasive and charismatic individual, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and work well under the pressure of stringent deadlines.
- Leadership/People Skills: Need to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, portraying an ability to move and inspire a large group in a unified direction and vision. Being a representative of the business, he/she must also be a likable and approachable individual who is able to form strong and long-lasting relationships both internally and externally on behalf of the business.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Degree Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration, or any other related filed.
- 10 years of working experience in a technology position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, preferably working in a senior product- sales or support position.
- Experience evaluating product/market situations and analysing raw data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches.
- Proven solution software sales knowledge and ability in the South African public sector.
- Demonstrated track record in achieving challenging targets within an enterprise software solution sales role.
Fill The Letshalo HR Services Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit www.executiveplacements.com.