Life Health Services
Life Health Services Is Currently Seeking for Territory Manager Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Life Health Services application Form. The Position Is available in South Africa the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Life Health Services Careers
Position: Territory Manager Jobs
Location: South Africa
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Territory Manager
- SA Other
- Leading independent distributor of medical devices
- Excellent rewards for high performing employees
- Great Opportunity to grow your career
At LifeHealthcare we believe Australian and New Zealand healthcare professionals and patients should have access to world-leading medical devices, whilst ensuring long-term economic sustainability within the healthcare system. As a leading independent distributor of medical technology, we bring innovative medical solutions to healthcare professionals by partnering with world leading companies who share our vision for innovation and making a real difference to people’s lives.
At LifeHealthcare, our passion is health, and our purpose is helping to make life better for others. As an organisation, we are guided by a set of values – Accountable, Agile, Authentic and Customer Centric that define our character and culture. We encourage and support employees to live our values every day, whilst offering a range of benefits including health insurance discounts, career opportunities across the EBOS Medical Technology Division, generous parental leave, employee referral programs, opportunity to purchase leave, volunteer leave, flexible work arrangements and financial rewards for individual and company performance.
As part of the South Australian Spine team, you’ll work closely with the broader team to ensure the growth and ongoing success of the business by developing procedural and clinical product knowledge to support, advise and train medical and nursing team members with the aim to achieve optimal outcome for their patients and aggressively drive revenue. Enjoy a culture of inclusivity where you will be well supported and rewarded for your performance.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Achieving an agreed revenue target by identifying and gaining business from new and existing surgeons
- Providing in theatre support to Orthopaedic Spinal and Neurosurgeons for relevant procedures
- Building relationships with our key surgeons and their nursing staff by way of training, education, and clinical case support
- Ensuring that all surgical cases are properly equipped with the required instrument kits, implants, and user guide as per each customer’s requirements.
- Providing feedback to our other business divisions within the business on relevant industry information that can help contribute to the company’s growth.
And to be successful you’ll need:
- Strong relationship skills, enjoys prospecting for new business and closing the sale.
- A strong work ethic and very self-motivated
- Wants to become an integral part of team that lives these same values.
- At least 3-5 years’ sales experience in the medical device industry and in a clinical environment. Experience in implants sales is preferred.
- A tertiary education in a related medical field such as a paramedic, biomedical engineer, science (anatomy), nursing, Bachelor of Science or similar
LifeHealthcare is a company of the EBOS Medical Technology Division which also includes an allograft manufacturing (Australian Biotechnologies) and a South-East Asian distribution business (Transmedic). The mission of EBOS Medical Technology is to provide life-changing medical solutions to patients across Asia-Pacific. We have over 1,000 employees in the division, with exposure across 9 different countries. This gives us the opportunity to impact a greater number of patients and provide employees with a richer career experience through exposure to various market and therapeutic areas of medical technology.
If this all sounds like something you want to be a part of, APPLY now and watch your career grow as you select the footprint to influence access to the best medical technology for our patients.
Fill The Life Health Services Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit www.lifehealthcare.com.au.