Liyema Consulting Is Currently Seeking for Specialist Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Liyema Consulting application Form. The Position Is available in Pretoria, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Liyema Consulting Careers
Position: Specialist Jobs
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- BCom degree with at least 4 years capital controlling experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SAP
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office programs and advanced excel skills
- Accounting (Current IFRS requirements) mainly related to fixed assets
- Knowledge of the Income Tax and VAT Act mainly related to fixed assets
- Understanding of the Automotive Investment Scheme (AIS)
- Experience with capital projects a must
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) systems or methods
- Analytical skills with creativity and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Ability to deal with varied tasks at the same time without losing sight of the big picture
- Show Initiative and value adding attitude-driving innovation and questions existing procedures and routines and regularly analyses and optimizes processes in own area of responsibility
- Problem-solving skills develops and establishes an own position when solving problems
- Steer the process around Capital Invest Applications (CIA) from initiation to closure of project (including compliance with the Invest Planning Handbook, Invest Guideline and IFRS).
- Review and approve shopping carts in line with the guideline, IFRS, Tax and AIS requirements.
- Perform capitalisation of complex assets (incl. spare parts) in SAP in terms of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), tax laws and AIS guidelines. Maintain sufficient back-up of workings for such capitalisations.
- Ensure all capitalisations take place on a timeous basis (no ageing of items in CWIP).
- Steer tagging of assets and verification of tagging and maintain sufficient back-up for such.
- Steer the asset disposal process including the auction process of obsolete assets in terms of reconciliations of proceeds, invoicing and compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
- Steer the asset register (including annual review of useful life and zero value assets).
- Prepare inputs for AIS applications, claim submission reporting and accounting.
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing and reporting related to fixed assets and ensure compliance with relevant IFRS, including reporting into the International invest interface (MORE).
- Regular reporting to Technologies on progress of asset breakdowns, asset tagging, invest expenditure for the year (SAZ).
- Execute budget/forecast for depreciation, tax, invest, AIS amortization and cashflow.
- Prepare/update guidelines relevant to Capex and Asset controlling.
- Identify and implement improvements to the IT system for asset and capital controlling (ensure IFRS, tax and AIS compliance). Implement enhancements to IT system to achieve efficiency in processes.
- Perform testing and assess functioning/design of internal controls in area of responsibility (ICS compliance).
- Assist with the preparation of any audits.
- Ensure training and knowledge transfer of capex and asset processes takes place to Technologies.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects/requests when necessary.
Fill The Liyema Consulting Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit www.executiveplacements.com.