MCI Is Currently Seeking for Customer Success Consultant Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the MCI application Form. The Position Is available in south Africa the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: MCI Careers
Position: Customer Success Consultant Jobs
Location: south Africa
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
MCI is a dynamic Business Information Systems Consulting firm and an equal opportunity employer. Our clients operate in a range of industries including banking, financial services, manufacturing, fast moving consumer goods and recruitment throughout Africa and the Middle East. Our service offering includes project management, software implementation, product development across various platforms, and including e-commerce solutions.
We strive to be the best at what we do, and to achieve this we need people on our team who have commitment, drive, and a positive attitude that helps deliver winning results.
MCI is looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Consultant to join our dynamic team to provide expert-level training and consulting services to our clients in the implementation, integration, and usage of our HR recruitment software. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering comprehensive training and consultancy services, creating user manuals and other training materials, and managing client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
If you are passionate about HR technology and enjoy delivering training and consultancy services, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Deliver high quality training services to clients in the implementation, intergration, and usage of our HR Recruitment Software.
- Consult with clients to identify their needs, requirements, and goals for the software.
- Develop and maintain user manuals, training materials, and other documentation to support the training and implementation process.
- Manage client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Conduct needs assessments and gap analyses to determine training needs.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to clients on software usage and best practices.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the software and make recommendations to the development team.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest HR recruitment software trends, developments, and best practices.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in technology consulting and/or training role
- Good knowledge and experience with HR tech and/or related technologies.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop training materials, manuals, and documentation.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workloads.
- Proven track record of successful client relationships and project delivery.
MCI Consultants are people who are:
- Ambitious team players, but can work independently;
- Courageous and passionate;
- Able to take on challenges with a sense of urgency;
- Focused, with a strong desire for self-improvement;
- Dynamic and progressive in their thinking;
- Ethical and responsible;
- Professional, trustworthy and keen.
Fill The MCI Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.