Metrofile Recruitment Is Currently Seeking for Bookkeeper Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Metrofile Recruitment application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Metrofile Recruitment Careers
Position: Bookkeeper Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Job Advert Summary
- Perform the financial accounting function for cashbook for the Metrofile Group of Companies (South Africa).
- Ensure that the cashbook is done effectively and efficiently with accuracy at all times.
- BCom Accounting Degree
- 3 years financial accounting experience
- 3 years experience working with multiple ERP systems
- Sage X3 experience, preferred
- FINNIVO experience, preferred
- Clear criminal record
- Valid drivers license
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately and deliver quality outputs
- Strong service delivery and work ethic
- Timely adherence to deadlines under pressure
- Interpersonal, communication, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
Duties and Responsibilities
- Key contact person within the Metrofile Group for bank and cash.
- Ensure effective control of 30 cashbooks and monthly reconciliation of these to bank statements for all South African companies (15 companies) within the Metrofile Group.
- Daily downloading of bank statements and capturing bank balances on FINNIVO.
- Processing payments according to signed off payment schedule.
- Process interbank transfers according to a signed off schedule.
- Processing daily and monthly cashbook transactions and ensure that all transactions are accolated accurately.
- Ensure accurate and timeous daily receipts, including debit orders.
- Preparation and distribution of interdivisional debit notes for the on charging of expenses.
- Ensure effective control of 22 petty cash cards & credit cards and review petty cash reconciliations to signed off cash count sheets.
- Loading of payments on the banking platform.
- Maintain daily accurate filing.
What we offer:
- Market related salary and performance incentives
- All permanent team members required to join the company’s provident fund and risk benefit
- Monthly health screening and access to counselling support services
- Attractive leave benefits
- Recognition of long service
- Internal promotions encouraged
- Inter-company transfers are available for staff that apply and found successful as per our recruitment policy
- Leadership and employee development training programmes managed by our Training Department
- Continuous self development encouraged
- Clear mission and strategic direction
- Our values are ingrained in our business
- Collaboration and agility
- Customer centricity
- High performance culture
- Recognition and rewarding of high performers
Fill The Metrofile Recruitment Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.