Motus Aftermarket Parts
Motus Aftermarket Parts Is Currently Seeking for Cashier Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Motus Aftermarket Parts application Form. The Position Is available in Polokwane, Limpopo the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Motus Aftermarket Parts Careers
Position: Cashier Jobs
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to receive payments, reconcile cash and maintain documents of all transactions.
- Grade 12
- 2-5 years Cashier Experience-Essential
- Honest, trustworthy, and always shows integrity
- Must be able to handle all counter cash.
- Perform general administrative functions at the branch
- Basic proficiency in MS Excel
- Clear ITC & criminal record
Key Performance Indicators includes, but not limited to.
- Receives payment against services rendered from the Public, by communicating with the customer and attending to specific payment or sale enquiries and/or providing information on prices for specific product
- Collect and counts payment tendered verifying total against amount due and/or seeking identification, checks recording and processes cheque payment
- Issuing receipts reflecting amount tendered and confirms recording with the customer
- To ensure customer enquiries and payment transactions are efficiently attended to and accurately processed in accordance with laid down company guidelines
- Reconciles cash received against receipts issued to customers, by separating denominations and commencing with control counting sequence
- Adding amounts and verifying cash totals to receipts used
- Capturing overnight cheque deposits details, printing receipts against payment tender and recording transactional details on the cheque prior to submitting for further processing
- Verifying cash receipts schedule/ reports against cash cheque totals with the immediate superior and/or attending and rectifying deviations in recordings or counts prior to forwarding for depositing
- Maintains documentation and records of transactions
- Attaching duplicate receipts and deposit slips to schedules and filing in chronological sequence
- Accessing/retrieving information and records to facilitate resolution of specific enquiries
At Motus we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goal
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful
Fill The Motus Aftermarket Parts Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit motusparts.simplify.hr.