Mr Price Group
Mr Price Group Is Currently Seeking for Store Manager Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Mr Price Group application Form. The Position Is available in Kuruman, Northern Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Mr Price Group Careers
Position: Store Manager Jobs
Location: Kuruman, Northern Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Lead and manage the daily operations of your store to ensure that the overall objectives which include store targets, innovation initiatives and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
- Stock Management:
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes to mitigate risks and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Sales Growth & Profitability:
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Identify and propose new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Risk Management:
- Conduct compliance checks through defined processes to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
- Customer Experience Management:
- Ensure and maintain the implementation of customer experience processes to meet customer service standards.
- Leadership & Development:
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Implement Innovation initiatives from Head Office to delight our customers and improve in-store processes.
What are the requirements?
- Grade 12
- 3 years’ store management experience.
- Knowledge on sales & service management.
- Budgeting knowledge.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product.
a little about us
Fill The Mr Price Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.csod.com.