Mr Price Group
Mr Price Group Is Currently Seeking for Store Supervisor Miladys Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Mr Price Group application Form. The Position Is available in Kimberley, Northern Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Mr Price Group Careers
Position: Store Supervisor Miladys Jobs
Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a strong, vibrant, and self- disciplined Store Supervisor to support store management in the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met & exceeded.
a day in your life?
Sales & Customer Experience Management:
- Drive sales through the implementation of customer experience processes (through execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plan, visual standards & customer feedback etc.) to meet customer service standards and achieve sales targets. This includes new account/membership targets.
- Assist in driving the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values. Provide ongoing coaching & mentoring to enable and up-skill store associates (e.g. product knowledge).
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the general maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Assist with compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO reports, POS reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
what experience we’re looking for?
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in retail (supervisory experience advantageous).
- Sales & service management.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication skills.
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product
Fill The Mr Price Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.csod.com.