MultiChoice Group Is Currently Seeking for Music Content Coordinator Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the MultiChoice Group application Form. The Position Is available in South Africa the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: MultiChoice Group Careers
Position: Music Content Coordinator Jobs
Location: South Africa
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The MultiChoice Group is a multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and the Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising and content security. Brands within the Group include DStv, GOtv, SuperSport, M-Net, DStv Media Sales, Showmax and European-based content security leader Irdeto. We’re proud to say we serve 20 million subscribers across more than 50 African markets, with a successful history of identifying and adapting to industry trends, allowing us to continuously deliver the best in entertainment.
By joining our passionate and creative team, you can help us achieve our objectives of expanding our pay-TV and SVOD (Subscription Video On demand) subscriber bases, improving advertising sales, spearheading cutting-edge technology, supporting local content and providing an exceptional customer experience.
Join Africa’s most loved storyteller!
Position Name: Music Content Coordinator
Reports to: Music Programming Manager
Division: Mzansi Channels
Local Entertainment Channels
M-Net Channel departments, Suppliers, Creative Agencies, Production Companies, Media Operations, DStv Media Sales, DStv Digital Media, M-Net Corporate Affairs
Location: Johannesburg, Randburg
Purpose of the Position:
- To assist in Local Music team in Channel
Key Performance Objectives
Support and Assist The Music Team, Commissioning Editor and producers
- Ensure content material is delivered on time and feedback is provided to producers timeously.
- Sifting of the music portal and giving feedback to the producers and music team
- Ensure accuracy of information on contracts and invoices, where necessary follow up with Production houses.
- Request Promos and create promo UID’s.
- Assist with vendor loading.
- Share, distribute UID’s info to Producers, CE, Transfers and Scheduling.
- Preform administration duties – follow up on signed contracts.
- Ensure all documents are saved on share drive (Scripts, FCC Sheets, music que sheets etc.).
- Use and analyse research in order to create or schedule competitive content.
- Liaise with DSTV Media Sales regarding Micro and Macro schedules
- Liaise with Digital and promo scheduling team to ensure content is uploaded.
- Manage strong relationships with artist, record labels and other industry related stakeholders
- Organize pitching sessions and relevant meetings.Manage postproduction process
- Create UID’s and request from synergy.
- Record UID’s in detail on synergy and share drive.
- Create and maintain running order, Link program and file numbers.
- Ensure timeous re-editing, prepping, and ingesting of program in line with TX schedules.
- Resolve QC fail issues.
- Ensure repurposing of existing content happens within delivery timeframe.
- Ensure content material is delivered on time for all multiplatform
- Liasing and communicating with on-air playout team with regards to on-air errors escalated.
- A Diploma in Film and Television/ Marketing/Scriptwriting/Media Studies
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ production experience as a production assistant coordinator.
- Understanding of entertainment and broadcasting Industry knowledge and experience.
- Production value chain
- Broadcasting value chain
- Contracts Management
MultiChoice has a COVID-19 mandatory vaccination policy to ensure a productive and healthy workplace. By submitting your application for employment, you warrant to MultiChoice that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and accept that you will be required to submit your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process. In processing your information we will comply with the requirements of the Protection of Personal Information Act.
Fill The MultiChoice Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit hrfocus.multichoice.com.