MultiChoice Group Is Currently Seeking for Personal Assistant Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the MultiChoice Group application Form. The Position Is available in South Africa the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: MultiChoice Group Careers
Position: Personal Assistant Jobs
Location: South Africa
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The MultiChoice Group is a multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai, and the Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising, and content security. Brands within the Group include DStv, GOtv, SuperSport, M-Net, DStv Media Sales, Showmax and European-based content security leader Irdeto. We’re proud to say we serve 20 million subscribers across more than 50 African markets, with a successful history of identifying and adapting to industry trends, allowing us to continuously deliver the best in entertainment.
By joining our passionate and creative team, you can help us achieve our objectives of expanding our pay-TV and SVOD (Subscription Video On demand) subscriber bases, improving advertising sales, spearheading cutting-edge technology, supporting local content, and providing an exceptional customer experience.
Join Africa’s most loved storyteller!
Position Name: Personal Assistant: HoDs
Reports to: Head of Operations
Direct Reports: No
All Heads of Departments (primarily)
CEO of Connected Video
Senior Management in
Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for providing support to the Heads of Departments through effective communication, planning, diary management and related activities to ensure optimal use of their time. Supporting and encouraging the company’s mission, vision, values, policies, and procedures.
Key Performance Objectives
Support to HoDs:
- Maintain and provide a support service for the Heads’ daily schedule, including forward planning of their workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant documentation.
- Set appointments and meetings for the Heads as requested including regular one to one meeting with the Head’s direct reports.
- Service meetings, including obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes when requested/where necessary.
- Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for the Head and other staff, using your own initiative.
- Liaise effectively with internal divisions and external organisations on behalf of the Head.
- Ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the office.
- Plan and implement hospitality arrangements for the Heads, including provision of hospitality for visitors.
- Plan effectively, follow up and provide feedback on complex matters when applicable.
- Ensure accuracy of informationCompany Events:
- Responsible for organising company events, departmental functions and team buildings.
- Monitor the use of the budget for events, ensuring that costs do not exceed the allocated budget.Financial Administration:
- Ensure expense claims, purchase orders, invoices and relevant payments are processed correctly and on time on relevant Finance systems.
- Active tracking of POs and payments throughout the payments lifecycle and ensure to provide updates to HoDs.
- Liaise with Finance department on requirements and reporting.Travel Arrangements:
- Responsible for assisting HoDs with travel arrangements.
- Organise travel and preparing complex travel itineraries.Problem Solving:
- Resolve issues and requests in a proactive and effective manner.
- Anticipate problems and recommend a range of solutions. Always courteous and responsive when dealing requests from management and general staff.
- Ad hoc requests
- Relevant Diploma or post-matric qualificationExperience
- Minimum 3 years in providing management support at an executive level.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Previous knowledge and experience on Finance systems (e.g., SAP, Coupa etc) essential
- Ability to generate own story ideas – creativity, agility, lateral thinking, working knowledge of current trends.
- Excellent written English
- Planning and organising
- Self-directed and highly organised
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Able to engage at all levels.
MultiChoice has a COVID-19 mandatory vaccination policy to ensure a productive and healthy workplace. By submitting your application for employment, you warrant to MultiChoice that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and accept that you will be required to submit your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process. In processing your information we will comply with the requirements of the Protection of Personal Information Act.
Fill The MultiChoice Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit hrfocus.multichoice.com.