NACOSA Is Currently Seeking for Data Officer Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the NACOSA application Form. The Position Is available in Western Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: NACOSA Careers
Position: Data Officer Jobs
Location: Western Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
NACOSA is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the Data Officer position to be based at our Century City (Cape Town) office. The primary focus of this position will be to support the efficient and effective functioning of NACOSA’s GF funded programme by accurately capturing data and ensuing data quality by following the data flows and Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) guidance for the programme.
Born out of a national convention to draft the first national strategic plan for AIDS, NACOSA is now a leading national civil society organisation working collectively to build stronger, more equal, and healthy communities free from the burden of HIV. We do this by strengthening community systems, mobilising and managing resources, facilitating networking and collaborations, providing and enabling access to services and advocating, learning and sharing widely.
NACOSA works at all levels across the country – from international donor agencies, the corporate sector and national government, right through to sub-district services and small, community groups. Strengthening Community systems for NACOSA focuses of building networks of Community Based Organisations and Community Leadership.
The key performance areas of the role are:
- The Data Officer will be capturing all programmatic data for the programme and ensure data management and quality requirements are met.
- Capturing Data correctly on to internal data management system
- Identify and address data quality issues on data management systems and ensure data is corrected.
- Implementation and adherence to all M&E Unit Standard Operating Procedures
- Support M&E unit in data analysis as required.
- Prepare reports and provide feedback on data quality issues detected.
- Work closely with the M&E and programmatic team, to improve data use to inform implementation.
- Attend regular M&E meetings, workshops and training courses as required.
- Visit sites to verify data on a bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- Matric certificate and Diploma/Certificate in M&E or data management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a data quality officer or a similar role
- Computer proficiency in MS Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Experience in capacity development of field staff in M&E and coordinating the work of others.
- Strong planning, time management, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Results-oriented, professional, accountable and proactive
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Available and willingness to travel extensively.
- Valid drivers’ license owns reliable vehicle.
Fill The NACOSA Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!