Nedbank Is Currently Seeking for Analyst Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Nedbank application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Nedbank Careers
Position: Analyst Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- REQ: 127587 – Refilwe Falatsi
- Closing Date: 28 July 2023
- Division: Nedbank Insurance | Client Solutions | Actuarial team
- Employment Equity Statement: Preference will be given to individuals from underrepresented group.
- Help produce monthly reporting packs for DIVCO and INEXCO based on automated dashboards that provide detail for a helicopter view of product KPIs.
- Assist with producing quarterly reporting packs for the Actuarial Control Committee (ACC) and Market Conduct (MC).
- Assist with compiling product reviews / deep dives on concerns that may be highlighted by the product dashboards and presented to the ACC.
- Be responsible for quarterly monitoring reports for products as required that must be submitted to the Head of Actuarial Control (HAF).
- Assist with completing product certification packs for the HAF as required for any product enhancements.
- Produce product closure papers for the HAF as and when required.
- Engage with key employer schemes on book to maintain and build sound relationships.
- Engage with Distribution, Client Experience and Operations to streamline processes and ensure all areas are working effectively in maximising the client value while ensuring product profitability to make the portfolio commercially viable.
- Engage with the system developers to ensure any system changes and additions identified are implemented.
- Review and update product registers, pricing policies, underwriting manual, policy documentation, market material and other product collateral as required by regulation or business from time to time.
- Review the expense assumptions that have been included in the reserving assumptions by Corporate Actuarial that impact the product profitability.
- Monitor and review lapse experience within the portfolio to ensure better persistency.
- Assist with product development, market research and data analytics as required.
- Assist with product pricing in Excel and Prophet.
- Help implement new pricing and quotation tools for improved efficiencies.
- Analytical problem solving.
- Independent worker.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Governance, risk and controls
- Applied Learning
- Work Standards
Fill The Nedbank Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nedbank.co.za.