Nedbank Is Currently Seeking for Client Advisor Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Nedbank application Form. The Position Is available in Kimberley, Northern Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Nedbank Careers
Position: Client Advisor Jobs
Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Respond to client needs by offering the right service and solution.
- Build client trust by applying your expertise and experience to do good for your client.
- Educate clients and potential clients on how to subscribe and service their account.
- Treat clients with respect, build trust, show care and humility in all client interactions.
- Help clients achieve their goals and grow financially.
- Own the client request end to end and route for alternative intervention if not equipped to service the client.
- Entrench clients and deliver value through cross selling.
- Facilitate the sales process by informing clients of the product features and benefits.
- Document client needs analysis and provide corresponding product solutions.
- Obtain referrals from existing clients as well as leads from other business units.
- Build, maintain and retain client relationships by keeping clients informed of progress or action taken regarding their applications, queries, and requests.
- Educate clients on the use of, secure, alternative, cost effective, time saving and convenient self-service channels.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide complete financial solutions for clients.
- Ensure great client experiences by making the client feel welcome, listened to, and owning and solving their financial problems.
- Ensure clients are onboarded in line with Nedbank’s product strategy, policy, and procedure.
- Act with a client first mindset in all client engagements.
- Contribute to the success of Nedbank through meeting your service excellence, teamwork and personal development goals whilst adhering to Nedbank security, operational and compliance procedures, and policies.
- Develop, retain, and grow the business by delivering against individual and team goals that support a positive client experience.
- Increase market share of primary clients by entrenching clients through Core+ needs discussions, salary and debit order switching as well as enrolling clients on the various digital platforms.
- Identify and resolve work obstacles and problems through participating in team meetings, sharing information and reviewing performance against targets and standards.
- Ensure all sales activities are completed to plan, progress reviewed, and corrective action taken.
- Support the achievement of the sales and service strategy objectives and values.
- Enable Nedbank’s strategy of being financial experts who do good.
- Covert leads into sustainable business for Nedbank in a responsible manner.
- Mitigate risks and meet legislative requirements (e.g. FICA, FAIS and Letter of Authority) by being accredited and updating and maintaining client information.
- Report suspicious transactions to the relevant department.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, communications, and training material.
- Manage risk by meeting technical, company standards, practices, and resource management (e.g. ultra-violet lights to identify false identity documents).
- Be a responsible employee by being compliant to Nedbank policies, controls, regulations, and banking legislation.
- FAIS Approved Qualification
- Must have 1 – 2 years Retail/Banking Client Service, Sales, Relationship experience
- Product sales skills
- Sales Strategies
- Product Knowledge
- Customer service principles
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Customer relationship management
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Sales Persuasion
- Technology Savvy
- Planning and Organizing
- Applied Learning
Fill The Nedbank Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nedbank.co.za.