Novus Holdings Is Currently Seeking for IT Technician Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Novus Holdings application Form. The Position Is available in iSithebe, KwaZulu-Natal the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Novus Holdings Careers
Position: IT Technician Jobs
Location: iSithebe, KwaZulu-Natal
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
ITB Flexible Packaging Solutions (ITB) is a flexible plastic packaging manufacturer and part of the Novus Holdings Group. ITB produces an array packaging for the FMCG and food markets. Its products include retail bags, security bags, FFS food packaging, heavy duty sacks and carrier bags which are distributed across South Africa and abroad.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software operating systems, applications, networks, printers, scales, and scanners including monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Taking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and replacing parts as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system as well as supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues and responding to call outs within agreed time limits.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate) and prioritising and managing many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals/ investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Matric or equivalent -Diploma in IT
- N+ Networking certification
- A+ Hardware/Software certification
- MCP and/ or MCSE an added advantage
- At least two years practical experience in IT
- Experience with Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019) will be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Good Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to provide IT support to end users.
- Ability to develop data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Knowledge of maintaining Time and Attendance including biometric devices
- Ability to investigate, diagnose and solve computer software and hardware faults.
- Knowledge of SYSPRO system an added advantage
Fill The Novus Holdings Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!